PES 2009 PS2 USA Version

dekerf

Non-League
24 May 2005
Anyone got it yet? It's supposed to be out today, my local Electronics Boutique here in Guelph, Ontario hasn't got it yet. I'm assuming it's going to be the same as the PAL version game play wise right?

Well as we all know there used to be a lot of changes between the games when it was pro evo for europe and winning eleven/j.league everywhere else. This doesn't seem to happen much now that its all PES, at least for N.A. and Europe. Japan still gets a PS2 version of j.league doesn't it?

As long as 2009 for PS2 is a slight improvement over 2008, which it sounds like it is, then I'll be happy. I also have a 360 and tried the demo's for both FIFA and PES and honestly, I would choose FIFA over PES (first time I've said that since I had a Sega Genesis). PES on the 360 is improved over the horrible version from last year but it still doesn't have the feel or polish of the PS2 version in my opinion. Plus, I hate using the 360 controllers for PES. Even modded, the d-pad is terrible and the analog triggers are not suited to PES (though they're good for racing games of course). If I have a PS3 by next year I'll jump to the next-gen versions but if FIFA keeps improving like they have lately it will be a tough choice.

Anyone got it yet? It's supposed to be out today, my local Electronics Boutique here in Guelph, Ontario hasn't got it yet. I'm assuming it's going to be the same as the PAL version game play wise right?

Guelph!!

Isn't that where Robert Porter in K-PAX was from?

But to your original post me and my mates all prefer the PS2 version to next gen as we have mini tournaments between us and the game has a much nicer feel if you know what i mean. Plus the BAL option is............

The-Simpsons---Mr-Burns-Excellent--C11749617.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom