PES 2009: Liverpool FC Edition

UJSupanova

@Bobothy
27 June 2006
Liverpool
Liverpool
has anyone got any information on the Liverpool FC edition of the game?

In the local paper they're running a competition to win it for the XBox360 but they don't give any game info. I remember reading a while ago that Konami planned to release a bespoke Liverpool version but heard nothing since.

whilst i suspect that it'll basically be the same game but with Liverpool themed menus and maybe a few extra players i'm really hoping they've included Anfield.

anyone?

It says the team is licenced,that means they can use actual name, kits, crests , team player names and stadium name.Whereas rest of premiership were called invented names.

If you want LFC menus etc search editing forums,some Liverpool fans have modded
game to a full Liverpool theme.

Last edited:
It says nothing of a Liverpool FC Edition.

It says the team is licenced,that means they can use actual name, kits, crests , team player names and stadium name.Whereas rest of premiership were called invented names.

If you want LFC menus etc search editing forums,some Liverpool fans have modded
game to a full Liverpool theme.

so you couldn't read the words "and Konami is even producing a specially-packaged version for exclusive use by the club." ?

i thought that bit was pretty clear.

they have released a Liverpool FC branded version, it's available from the Liverpool FC official store.

i don't want a modded version of the game, i'm an editor/patcher myself i just wanted to know if anyone had any more info about this version of the game.

To be honest, i'm disgusted that my club is associated with this pile of tat. We wait for years and years to get Liverpool licenced......and the game has turned from gold into shit.

Yeah it's really tough to meet.
I have:
Intel Core Quad 2,66 mHZ
Vista 64bit
12 gigs of DDR3 ram
2x 8800 GT 1gb

And still... The game lags!

I remember the PR for this and have been waiting for it since - as for PES though, well, I have Winning Eleven Asia version and don't have the hate for it that Burna shows for the latest PES.

he didn't force you to buy it.

No he didn't force me to buy it.

He just lied to me to convince me to buy it.

If you are asking for help here i think you should stop snapping at people. We are all entitled to our opinions. I just said i thought the game was tat, i said nothing to you...

Last edited:
No he didn't force me to buy it.

He just lied to me to convince me to buy it.

If you are asking for help here i think you should stop snapping at people. We are all entitled to our opinions. I just said i thought the game was tat, i said nothing to you...

no man there are enough places on here to have a go about the game, i've noticed you have a tendancy to whinge and moan about it as much as you can in as many threads as you can, so it annoys me.

You don't like it, we get it, we also don't care, you chose to buy it after playing the demo and reading reviews so it's your own fault.

There was a free demo to try, plus there is stuff like reviews from people who have it.

So you really don't have to buy anything without knowing what you´re getting.

You can't play the demo online......Seabass said the online was fixed.....he lied.

And as i bought the game on release day because i fell for Seabass' lies, nobody had reviewed it yet. I liked the demo, i really did except for the refs.

Now i never blamed Seabass for PES2008 as he said he was forced to rush it out by KONAMI bosses. It now seems to me that was bullshit too judging by 2009.

Last edited:
no man there are enough places on here to have a go about the game, i've noticed you have a tendancy to whinge and moan about it as much as you can in as many threads as you can, so it annoys me.

You don't like it, we get it, we also don't care, you chose to buy it after playing the demo and reading reviews so it's your own fault.

As many threads as i can?............I disagree, i've hardly been on here since the bag of shite came out.

YouTube - Seabass - Mr. Liar (PES 2009 retrospective)

Now i don't want to continue moaning and complaining about the crappy game, i haven't done for a long time, i've just accepted the fact that they have broken PES.....it's just people like you who don't like other people's opinions that disappoint me. I don't care if you like the game or not, go ahead play it to death. This thread was about a 'Liverpool edition' of this game. All i said was i was disgusted that my club was associated with it....nothing more.

When superleeds1 tried to help you earlier in the thread, you replied to him with sarcasm....although you snapped at me earlier in the thread by stating 'It's just a fucking game'....although there was no need for it, i agree with you, it is indeed just a game. Is there any need for you to get so worked up and have a pop at people for having a different opinion?

I don't think so. Now i'm too old for juvenile arguments so this will be my last post in here, i feel i have made my points clear without offending anyone or being sarcastic.

Last edited:
As many threads as i can?............I disagree, i've hardly been on here since the bag of shite came out.

YouTube - Seabass - Mr. Liar (PES 2009 retrospective)

Now i don't want to continue moaning and complaining about the crappy game, i haven't done for a long time, i've just accepted the fact that they have broken PES.....it's just people like you who don't like other people's opinions that disappoint me. I don't care if you like the game or not, go ahead play it to death. This thread was about a 'Liverpool edition' of this game. All i said was i was disgusted that my club was associated with it....nothing more.

When superleeds1 tried to help you earlier in the thread, you replied to him with sarcasm....although you snapped at me earlier in the thread by stating 'It's just a fucking game'....although there was no need for it, i agree with you, it is indeed just a game. Is there any need for you to get so worked up and have a pop at people for having a different opinion?

I don't think so. Now i'm too old for juvenile arguments so this will be my last post in here, i feel i have made my points clear without offending anyone or being sarcastic.

1. i replied to him with sarcasm because he clearly hadn't read the link i posted and told me i was wrong that's all.

2. You constantly moan about the game as if it affects your life deeply, to the point where you actually made ANOTHER thread about how shit the online mode is, simply because someone else had made a thread about how they enjoyed it, you also replied in that thread telling anyone who enjoyed the game that they were wrong, clearly not accepting that someone else has a different opinion to you.

3. This thread was not about reviewing the game or anything else to do with the quality of the game yet you hijacked it again to moan about it just to get your point across that you don't like it, again.

4. I didn't get worked up, i responded to you because i thought it was pathetic that you felt the need to constantly tell anyone who will listen that you don't like the game

5. I love how blinkered you are about this though, you're the one that makes a new thread just to disagree with someone else's thread after already replying in their thread and arguing with anyone who said they'd enjoyed the game and now because i told you to get a grip and stop slagging the game off needlessly, i'm the one that can't take others' opinions, do you see how that makes no sense?

I've already said countless times i don't care if people like the game or hate the game, i just can't stand people who go out of their way just to say negative things for no real reason.

Back
Top Bottom