1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Pes 2009 - Direct ip possible?

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by hillfly, 20 October 2008.

1. hillfly

hillfly Championship

18 August 2003
    Has anyone worked out away of playing Pes2009 via direct ip like they did for Pes 2008?

I get so many issues with disconnects I can't stand it on Konami servers!

2. Mamboto

Mamboto What ?

19 November 2007
    Portugal
    Sporting CP
    hi! I believe you will have to wait for Pes Magazine. :)

3. hillfly

hillfly Championship

18 August 2003
    Can you explain why?

4. gimpymoo

gimpymoo League 2

24 October 2007
    How many disconnects are you getting? To be honest, Ive not had a single one.

Which server are you connecting to?

5. jorg300

jorg300 Non-League

4 November 2007
    Well i guess he didn t buy the game and went for the torrent :RANT:

6. issoisso

issoisso Non-League

9 May 2006
    Says who? I have the game and it keeps disconnecting. I've given up on online altogether...

7. liverpoolarn

liverpoolarn Non-League

2 May 2006
    Yeah, I have that same problem... the longest I have played online is about 20 seconds... then disconnected!! :RANT:
    I can't believe that Konami don't let us play direct ip... I sure wouldn't mind connecting to their online lobby and then select "mode direct ip" or something. That way they could verify my cd-key and I wouldn't have to play through their crappy servers.