PES 2008 Problem - Lag on Replays and Cut Scenes

20Javito

Non-League
9 December 2007
Hello everyone, i have PES2008 and i have lag in the replays and cut scenes (celebrattions, entrances etc). My pc has Nvidia GeForce 7300 SE/7200 GS with 512 mb memory, 2GB Ram. What happens?:CRY:

because you graphics card isnt good enough to handle them, thats why your getting lag!

because you graphics card isnt good enough to handle them, thats why your getting lag!

I have a GeForce 8800 GTX and a powerful computer..all drivers updated and I still get those...always!!

The game is just incomplete..as simple as that.

This is not lag.

Lag is poor internet connection when playing online. This is a frame rate problem. Powerful PC's are fine, but not everyone has one that powerful.

Like a previous poster said...the game is incomplete. We have usually heard something by now about the latest October release of PES. Nothing yet so i'm assuming that they have a LOT of work to do to make a great game again.

I'm sure its something to do with frame skipping or V-sync, it can be solved by ticking/unticking them...

Not too sure on how to fix it though.

7300/7200s are poor cards, they will never run the game correctly, no matter how well optimized it were. Your only hope is lower the resolution like 800x600 or 640x480, or, upgrade.

on the other side, 8800s are powerful and should handle the game flawlessly, and probably if you are having framerate drops, is because you are using some crazy resolution with 8xAA and lots of other process running at the same time.

Still, the game is pooooorly optimized. Wait for pes 2009 to change this :) hopefully

Back
Top Bottom