1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

PES 16 FPS Drops

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by mexico80, 18 September 2015.

1. mexico80

mexico80 Conference

20 December 2014
    I have GTX 870M 4GB, 16 GB ,core I7
    during the game the fps goes below 30
    but when I play it on medium
    it works perfectly
    Any ideas ?

2. GroveStreet

GroveStreet Non-League

10 November 2014
    I have the same problem with my 610M...
    Pes 2015 worked perfectly on high, but this year it jumps between 40 and 45fps, so I must play it on medium to have 60fps all the time (of course not in cut scenes, because they are ~25fps)...
    The only reason behind this is bad optimization or some f**k up on Konami end, so I doubt that there is anything what we can do about it...

3. Sami 1999

Sami 1999 Noob

28 June 2015
    PES 16 is not Current gen- yet it cant even run on Current Gen hardwares! What's the point of making it old gen then? PES 10, 13 with Highest LOD with Kitserver ran perfectly without lags in my old lappy. PES 15 was fucked up- and now hearing how PES 16 is ...

4. iancurtis

iancurtis I love this game!

29 August 2007
    Porto, Portugal / Paulo Afonso, Brasil
    F. C. Porto
    same problem here..i m playing medium now and works good

5. DausRon

DausRon #hAShTaG

5 August 2013
    pLaNEt 51??
    Man Utd
    is there any big difference between medium and high setting (except for the 3d/2d grass in main screen)?
    had this problem before and solve it by playing in medium.

6. pantelg7

pantelg7 CG Developer

14 March 2011
    Greece
    I have the same problem....PES 2015 run perfectly...

In PES 2016 i play without lags for about 25 minutes and then it begins to FPS drop over and over again....

It is really disturbing since i have the recommended system requirements to play the game.

Any recommendations?Please i am very desperate to play the game with friends.. ;)

7. Falcao_9

Falcao_9 League 2

29 August 2013
    I have the same problem on 2 pcs...

on medium is running smooth as hell :P

the old pc has nvidia 8800 gts.. lol..and the gameplay on medium is running fine..

On medium btw i have better graphics than high :P

8. angus

angus Premiership

23 November 2010
    Open your video card control panel, load the PES 2016 exe, and custom tweak the settings. Also, I fixed my stuttering issues with FIFA 15 last year by switching the phyx config in the video panel from AUTO to GEFORCE. Don't know why it made a difference, but it did.

9. bohne2000

bohne2000 Non-League

19 September 2015
    Vienna, Austria
    I'm having issues with frame drops and input lag as well. The game only runs smoothly at 60fps when I lower the resolution. I tried tweaking the settings with radeonpro but no success. :(