Conference
20 December 2014
I have GTX 870M 4GB, 16 GB ,core I7
during the game the fps goes below 30
but when I play it on medium
it works perfectly
Any ideas ?

I have the same problem with my 610M...
Pes 2015 worked perfectly on high, but this year it jumps between 40 and 45fps, so I must play it on medium to have 60fps all the time (of course not in cut scenes, because they are ~25fps)...
The only reason behind this is bad optimization or some f**k up on Konami end, so I doubt that there is anything what we can do about it...

PES 16 is not Current gen- yet it cant even run on Current Gen hardwares! What's the point of making it old gen then? PES 10, 13 with Highest LOD with Kitserver ran perfectly without lags in my old lappy. PES 15 was fucked up- and now hearing how PES 16 is ...

is there any big difference between medium and high setting (except for the 3d/2d grass in main screen)?
had this problem before and solve it by playing in medium.

I have the same problem....PES 2015 run perfectly...

In PES 2016 i play without lags for about 25 minutes and then it begins to FPS drop over and over again....

It is really disturbing since i have the recommended system requirements to play the game.

Any recommendations?Please i am very desperate to play the game with friends.. ;)

I have the same problem on 2 pcs...

on medium is running smooth as hell :P

the old pc has nvidia 8800 gts.. lol..and the gameplay on medium is running fine..

On medium btw i have better graphics than high :P

Any recommendations?Please i am very desperate to play the game with friends.. ;)
Open your video card control panel, load the PES 2016 exe, and custom tweak the settings. Also, I fixed my stuttering issues with FIFA 15 last year by switching the phyx config in the video panel from AUTO to GEFORCE. Don't know why it made a difference, but it did.

I'm having issues with frame drops and input lag as well. The game only runs smoothly at 60fps when I lower the resolution. I tried tweaking the settings with radeonpro but no success. :(

Back
Top Bottom