PES 14 Mod easy install mechanism?

jonneymendoza

Legend
1 January 2004
Arsenal
If the game embedded SteamWorks it could make modding great as you can download and mod the game directly from Steam mods workshop thingy that used in games like Skyrim.

That is what PES needs really. To have the same system as Skyrim via steam so all mods are hosted in Steam and a simple click and install will install the mods on your PES game and even allows you to enable or disable mods as well.

How is the Mods distributed and installed on past PES games?

i remember from PES11 you had to do it all manually ie find the mods yourself, download them in parts, extract and install manually.

its a chore for me now as i cant be asked spending hours trolling evo web forums looking for mods, downloading each part etc etc.

What i would love is a centralised system thats integrated with your PES game and as soon as you see a mod you like, simply click install and it will download, install and enable the mod all in one click.

It is time that Konami or the Mod teams get into the times because Skyrim has(Nexus or steam) and even Arma 2/3 has lots of little mod UI application that does what i am describing.

Thoughts?

Doubt it will happen, since this is a seasonal game and since new pes nobody will create content for it. Have to take into consideration the develpment cost, Konami has to pay valve in order to get it going i guess.
There is also some games which is entirely built for modding and still, for years, got no steamworks support .

Doubt it will happen, since this is a seasonal game and since new pes nobody will create content for it. Have to take into consideration the develpment cost, Konami has to pay valve in order to get it going i guess.
There is also some games which is entirely built for modding and still, for years, got no steamworks support .

Well it doesnt have to have Steamworks but some system that makes finding, installing and applying mods a doodle.

All of the arma games and Elders scroll games have it withtout steam so why not PES?

Back
Top Bottom