pes 10 wii classic controls

Mr_Wenger

Arsenal's miracle worker
10 November 2003
Westcoast, Scotland
Arsenal
a mate brought over pes 10 and his classic controller for the wii, and i already had a classic controller. i wasnt expecting much at all, i was expecting a version half as good as the xbox/ps3, but as i have seen a few others say, the wii version is absolute class. plays close to my idea of a console football game. but there is one big stumbling block......

i know how to choose classic controller style, as apossed to nunchuks and all that crap, the only problem is that i cannot for the life of me figure out how to decide which button does what. it will only let me play with default layout. and as i like shoot and cross to be swapped around, and tackle to be swapped around as well im really struggling.

please someone tell me im just overlooking it, and that its possible to choose your own layout like you can on the ps2/ps3/xbox/xbox 360, and basically every other pes game that has ever been out!

if i can get this sorted i think this will be the best pes ever.

thanks for any help anyone can give!

a mate brought over pes 10 and his classic controller for the wii, and i already had a classic controller. i wasnt expecting much at all, i was expecting a version half as good as the xbox/ps3, but as i have seen a few others say, the wii version is absolute class. plays close to my idea of a console football game. but there is one big stumbling block......

i know how to choose classic controller style, as apossed to nunchuks and all that crap, the only problem is that i cannot for the life of me figure out how to decide which button does what. it will only let me play with default layout. and as i like shoot and cross to be swapped around, and tackle to be swapped around as well im really struggling.

please someone tell me im just overlooking it, and that its possible to choose your own layout like you can on the ps2/ps3/xbox/xbox 360, and basically every other pes game that has ever been out!

if i can get this sorted i think this will be the best pes ever.

thanks for any help anyone can give!

After you select classic controller in player settings you can click the yellow control arrows and change from standard to alternative controles :SMUG:

im sure i've tried that, but then that chenged my shoulder buttons and i was changing tactics instead of running fast, lol. but i'll give it another go, thanx for your help. much appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom