1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

PES 09 Video of stupid AI actions

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by Coeluh, 27 November 2008.

1. Coeluh

Coeluh Conference

20 September 2008
  2. soulman81

soulman81 Conference

23 July 2006
    those are not new. they are in the older pes games as well

3. Anthos

Anthos League 2

14 March 2007
    You obviously have a an issue with your playing! That has never happened to me unless i made it do that! I dont think that is anything to do with the game!!!!!!

4. Prodigenous Zee

Prodigenous Zee Conference

3 October 2008
    Let me guess, you're playing BaL right?

5. Coeluh

Coeluh Conference

20 September 2008
    Yeah. If you request a pass, the AI goes insane.

6. Prodigenous Zee

3 October 2008
    Here's the thing, I play CF on BaL so this has happened to me alot too. What happens is, a midfielder will give a through ball to the wing, if you run anywhere near the ball or in direction to the ball, the AI will think that you are running for the ball and stop the real AI player who was supposed to get the ball. Quite hard to understand what I just said eh? :P

In other words, when the AI gives a through ball to another AI player, stay away from the ball. Run in the opposite direction if possible..

7. Coeluh

Coeluh Conference

20 September 2008
    Ok. But it's still stupid.

8. Prodigenous Zee

3 October 2008
    It is..