PES 09 Video of stupid AI actions

You obviously have a an issue with your playing! That has never happened to me unless i made it do that! I dont think that is anything to do with the game!!!!!!

Here's the thing, I play CF on BaL so this has happened to me alot too. What happens is, a midfielder will give a through ball to the wing, if you run anywhere near the ball or in direction to the ball, the AI will think that you are running for the ball and stop the real AI player who was supposed to get the ball. Quite hard to understand what I just said eh? :P

In other words, when the AI gives a through ball to another AI player, stay away from the ball. Run in the opposite direction if possible..

Here's the thing, I play CF on BaL so this has happened to me alot too. What happens is, a midfielder will give a through ball to the wing, if you run anywhere near the ball or in direction to the ball, the AI will think that you are running for the ball and stop the real AI player who was supposed to get the ball. Quite hard to understand what I just said eh? :P

In other words, when the AI gives a through ball to another AI player, stay away from the ball. Run in the opposite direction if possible..
Ok. But it's still stupid.

Back
Top Bottom