pes 09 online pc against ps3?

seppovich

Peslover
18 November 2003
D - NRW
BVB
do different platforms use the same konami-servers?

i own a ps3 and a pc. i don't want to buy it twice to play against a friend of mine who only owns a ps3...

and another question: can you use more than one sixaxis controller the same time on the pc?
using only one works perfectly... if yes, do they have different id's in the controller settings e.g. "sixaxis pad #1" and "sixaxis pad '2"?

well well well what a topic i was waiting for this, well of course they use seperate servers and secondly how do you compare ps3 vs the pc version ?

well well well what a topic i was waiting for this, well of course they use seperate servers and secondly how do you compare ps3 vs the pc version ?

If the game wasn't different then they could have had gamers play each other just like Shadowrun on the 360/PC

do different platforms use the same konami-servers?

i own a ps3 and a pc. i don't want to buy it twice to play against a friend of mine who only owns a ps3...

and another question: can you use more than one sixaxis controller the same time on the pc?
using only one works perfectly... if yes, do they have different id's in the controller settings e.g. "sixaxis pad #1" and "sixaxis pad '2"?

Yes you can definitely use more than 1 controller on a PC, infact infinite as long as you have the required amount of USB ports for the gamepad to connect.

Sadly you can't play PS3 vs PC:YAWN: I wished it was possible. Very few games support console vs PC some of them are Shadowrun and Halo 2. I also heard that on PES 6 you can play PC vs PS2. However I was never able to play play vs PS2 users though the PS2 lobbies were visible but it was not possible to enter the lobbies.

I hope in future this will be possible:COOL:

depends what sort of gamer you are.
I buy fifa and pes every year and both are rubbish as each other.
If you like quick, solid game play and the one you can take out of the box then pes is for you. The only time the frame rate is dodgy is in the replays and not in the game. In this version it is harder to score and dribble as the defenders are very good. Online is rubbish as there is only servers in europe and japan so americans would find it difficult to play online. It is better than 08 but konami need servers around the world to make it more stable. Well master league is too boring and bland. no challenge. Become a legend same too bland. But you can edit reams to the max and you can download an option file from wenb for full kits and teams.
If you are bothered about the modes and you like scoring "cheap goals and flukey goals" meaning score from virtually anywhere then fifa is for you. The players are like they are on steroids as they can run from one end to another without being tired. Career is too long and be apro well tbh not reached my expectations. online is jaggy as when too many players especially 10 vs 10. fifa online is better than pes
For me don't like both games. Fifa is trying to be pes and that kills it and pes is trying to be fifa same with pes kills it.Wouldn't buy both. Id would just wait until something like little big planet comes out on wednesday or if you like car games get mc:la. Or two player get gt5p or wait until 27/03/09 for the proper game

Last year all the PES 2008 PC games had a sticker on the cover saying "Play online against PS2 users!" That turned out to be a complete lie. I got my money back because of that.

Back
Top Bottom