PES 09/10 HUGE controller problem - ongoing unresolved issue!!!

r1cky

Banned
21 October 2008
Birmingham
Aston Villa
Hi, i've been suffering a major problem since buying pes on PC, whereas basically im using the '360 controller for windows' to play PES. Everything on it works fine - completely recognises all buttons, analog, etc. BUT I do not use the default controls, I use the right trigger to run and the left trigger to change player - with my shoulder buttons being the tactics/trick button. When im holding right trigger to run, I CANNOT use the left trigger to change player, as absolutely nothing happens so I have to LET GO of run just to change player :SHOCK:

Basically, am I the only one suffering with this, or does anyone else have the same problem, possibly even a solution??

Any responses/suggestions would be very gratefully recieved, cheers.

I would guess this is something to do with the fact that both buttons sit on a single axis so when you've got it pressed one way, it won't let you force it the other if you get what i'm saying?

simonhibsey, I been trying to figure out that problem for a year and you just done it for me lol VERY VERY much appreciated mate, It works thanks a lot mate

up the villa :)

Back
Top Bottom