1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

PES 09/10 HUGE controller problem - ongoing unresolved issue!!!

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by r1cky, 21 October 2009.

1. r1cky

r1cky Banned

21 October 2008
    Birmingham
    Aston Villa
    Hi, i've been suffering a major problem since buying pes on PC, whereas basically im using the '360 controller for windows' to play PES. Everything on it works fine - completely recognises all buttons, analog, etc. BUT I do not use the default controls, I use the right trigger to run and the left trigger to change player - with my shoulder buttons being the tactics/trick button. When im holding right trigger to run, I CANNOT use the left trigger to change player, as absolutely nothing happens so I have to LET GO of run just to change player :SHOCK:

Basically, am I the only one suffering with this, or does anyone else have the same problem, possibly even a solution??

Any responses/suggestions would be very gratefully recieved, cheers.

2. matchu

matchu Non-League

26 November 2005
    I would guess this is something to do with the fact that both buttons sit on a single axis so when you've got it pressed one way, it won't let you force it the other if you get what i'm saying?

3. simonhibsey

simonhibsey League 2

13 November 2004
    UK, Midlands
    Aston Villa, Celtic,
    Goto the controller tab in Settings app & make sure Xinput is selected NOT Direct input!!

4. r1cky

r1cky Banned

21 October 2008
    Birmingham
    Aston Villa
    simonhibsey, I been trying to figure out that problem for a year and you just done it for me lol VERY VERY much appreciated mate, It works thanks a lot mate

up the villa :)

5. simonhibsey

simonhibsey League 2

13 November 2004
    UK, Midlands
    Aston Villa, Celtic,
    You are quite welcome mate!!!