people who are able to come up with ideas - I need your help :P

bulwa-boy

Hala Madrid
20 February 2006
Poland
Real Madrid
I need some help. Using GIMP I need to make a photomontage that shows something that can never happen (something impossible) but it needs to be done realisitcly. Now you propably think that I want someone to do this for me. No, thats not right. I need an idea... the hardest thing to do for me. Coming up with an idea.
I hope someone can help me :)
cheers :SMUG:

90 year old woman winning the Champions League, this year, with Liverpool.

Doubly impossible.

A man giving birth
A man doing house work without being asked
A baby playing a piano
A group of lads going to Ibiza and not getting drunk
Ronald McDonald buying a Whopper at Burger King

I think you need to have a think about something you find interesting or important, and develope a concept for it. The strongest works are those with a great story and then you don't need to create a brilliant technical piece.

Difficult subject actually, as you can imagine quite a lot of things will be possible but aren't at the moment. Can you do that aswell?

You could try and find something you really don't agree with; politics, science, etc and come up with an interesting twist. For example, and pardon the stereotype, strongly religious people are against abortion or manipulated conception (IF treatment). From that point of view you could create a tree that grows babies and your concept could be that you want to show something that is impossible but that in it's essence already happens but in a different way. Cloning would probably be an easier example. Or you could create a printer that prints tomatoes. With the current genetic manipulation they might aswell. The picture is impossible but the actual meaning is very valid and critical.

Coopz getting a job.
CW not being miserable.
Tim posting in the chatbox this week.
Rad saying he like the xbox360.

I loved the 360 - fantastic games and the online is really streamlined and easy to use. No messing around - press 2 buttons and you're in a friends game. It was just the shit hardware that turned me away.

Back
Top Bottom