1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

[PC] Settings Help

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by pf03ho, 5 January 2008.

1. pf03ho

pf03ho Conference

19 June 2007
    Hey Guys,

So, I have an 8600GT and when I play this game I still get jaggies. Sometimes I have a game with no problems whatsoever and then the game game is full of stuttering.

An 8600GT is more than enough to run this game, and it runs everything on High and widescreen, but the jaggies are greatly upsetting me. Any help would be great.

2. ShinX

ShinX Non-League

5 January 2008
    I have a 8600 GT XXX 256MB DD3... I run smoothly on high...
    Maybe os your proc or mem?

3. pf03ho

pf03ho Conference

19 June 2007
    Sorry, what does that mean?

4. hamed

hamed Non-League

19 November 2007
    PROC means your CPU or PROCCESOR
    MEM means your MEMORY or RAM either is right

5. ToonArmy

ToonArmy Moose

24 November 2003
    Wales
    Newcastle
    It could be something else cause i got a 8600GT and the game runs perfect on 1280x1024 high details. I had a few slowdowns around the box but then upgraded to a AMD6000+ processor and it runs fine now.

6. forumito

forumito Non-League

7 January 2008
    Hi!
    I have Intel DualCore 2.13GHz, GeForce 8800GTS, 2GB of Corsair 800MHz RAM,... and I can't choose 1600*1200 AND high quality at the same time!:shock:

As you can see from the picture underneath, the highest resolution with 'high quality' is only 1024*768.

[​IMG]

Full picture: http://img167.imageshack.us/my.php?image=settingez2.jpg

Last edited: 7 January 2008
  7. Radiocasehead

Radiocasehead Premiership

13 February 2006
    There are some resolution fixes over there guys, just google it or look a little bit over the forum, im sure your nvidia 8600 gts its going to be fine because i have one too and my game works pretty fine.
    My pc: proc p4 3.2 hyperthreading, 2gb ram, 8600 gts 256 mb ddr 3. And it works fine with one of those resolution fixes.

Forza Juve!