[PC] Settings Help

pf03ho

Conference
19 June 2007
Hey Guys,

So, I have an 8600GT and when I play this game I still get jaggies. Sometimes I have a game with no problems whatsoever and then the game game is full of stuttering.

An 8600GT is more than enough to run this game, and it runs everything on High and widescreen, but the jaggies are greatly upsetting me. Any help would be great.

It could be something else cause i got a 8600GT and the game runs perfect on 1280x1024 high details. I had a few slowdowns around the box but then upgraded to a AMD6000+ processor and it runs fine now.

Hi!
I have Intel DualCore 2.13GHz, GeForce 8800GTS, 2GB of Corsair 800MHz RAM,... and I can't choose 1600*1200 AND high quality at the same time!:shock:

As you can see from the picture underneath, the highest resolution with 'high quality' is only 1024*768.

settingez2.th.jpg

Full picture: http://img167.imageshack.us/my.php?image=settingez2.jpg

Last edited:
There are some resolution fixes over there guys, just google it or look a little bit over the forum, im sure your nvidia 8600 gts its going to be fine because i have one too and my game works pretty fine.
My pc: proc p4 3.2 hyperthreading, 2gb ram, 8600 gts 256 mb ddr 3. And it works fine with one of those resolution fixes.

Forza Juve!

Back
Top Bottom