[PC]Problem with official KONAMI 1.01 patch installation

MadbaLL

Interista per sempre!
11 February 2008
Curva Nord
Inter Milan
today i finally got my copy of pes 2011 full game. but right after installation i tried to apply official konami patch, but this is the error message i get all the time. i have no clue what's wrong.

2mr8g1u.png

my OS is windows 7 home premium 64bit. every help would be much appreciated.

Last edited:
Guys I got the same problem when I tried to update to 1.0.1 for online mode.

After alot of hair pulling I descoverd that it was my pesedit patch that was causing the problem. After doing a clean install I was able to install both the online update and the new DLC ingame without a problem.

Turns out the new pesedit patch is conflicting with the konami updates. So if ya got it installed ya gotta loose it to get the offical stuff.

Im just holding out for a compatible patch now because i did try and install the pesedit patch after the offical updates but it reverted my whole game back to v1.0 and erased the offical content = do it all again lol.

Hope this helps guys.

If you bought the direct download version check when game starts that it's not already got patch 1.01 installed.Mine came pre installed .

In that case hawk is the any way to get the pesedit patch to work along with v1.0.1?

I did buy the game just as you said (v1.0.1 downloaded from the offical site) because at the minute I'm a bit iffy on trying it again incase I got to reinstall the whole game and start over.

If you bought the direct download version check when game starts that it's not already got patch 1.01 installed.Mine came pre installed .

that was the bingo!

but why didn't we get info from konami that download version has it pre-installed? it would save me much time figuring out what caused that problem.

tnx anyway ;)

Last edited:
Not a problem, but where is the download? Just installed PES, downloaded the latest Data Pack, Iv searched on the internet for the patch but all that comes up is either the news or the PESEdit Patch.

Back
Top Bottom