PC PC PES 2013 Discussion Thread

Re: PES 2013 Discussion Thread On This Forums ?

Great patch guys, thanks! Although I have a problem.

I wish to play online, friendlies, ranked etc. It lets me get into games but as soon as it starts I get a message along the lines of " The match has been abandoned due to unforeseen circumstances"

Online ML works though.

Why is this guys?

Perhaps kitsever settings or general patch bug?

I have the original game on disc.

Thanks

From what i am reading i believe it is.

I am playing on pc and for me it is not as good as the demo. The shooting has gone all powder puff again. Ball came out to Parker, he had plenty of time to whack it with his right foot, with run up aswell, and he powder puffs it up into the air with no power whatsoever.

I know he is not a proven goalscorer, but at least blast it.

What are you playing on pes4lyfe?

I ordered for pc and am waitign for it.

What i notice in demo after playing alonside pes3 on my ps2..is that pes 2013 even in demo is 1/2 the speed of ps2 on 0...also the shots seem floaty and weak and passes seem in slomo comapred to pes3.

When i put speed to +1 and moreso +2..it made pes 2013 feel at same speed as pes3...but not just the speed of runnign but the passes and shots went faster and had more ooomph....

Try this??? Maybe its more arcadey but for me in the pes 2013 demo 0 game speed is really slow...i cant belvie people actually play a -1, -2? I say 0 is slower than real life pace...+1 and+2 is more like speed of real footy on tv??

I've globally edited the game for PC thanks to the peseditor; simply put - it's an incredible experience.I'm finally enjoying PES 13 - I know it's early, but this will be the game of choice for me from here on out.

Would you mind sharing your edits mate?

Would you mind sharing your edits mate?

Absolutely. I have a whole thread on operationsports regarding what I have found.

here are my vids:

YouTube - PES 13 - PC - Edited GamePlay - Matt10

and then I added defensive line = '100' (high)

YouTube - PES 13 PC Global Editing game play - adjustments

Final global edits:

http://www.operationsports.com/foru...lp-i-have-done-again-realistic-game-play.html

On the PC - with the PES Editor 13. I have globally edited 4 attributes/values.

1. Pressing (All Teams) to 100
2. Compactness (All Teams) to 100 ( = Wide )
3. Attack (All Players) to value of "0"
4. Defensive Line to 100 (high)

The result? Absolute bliss of a game. FINALLY!!

Pressing is spot on, meaning the pressure is there from all sides - just how we see on TV. There is still time to pass, and build. You will be rewarded for building - but can also get away with a sideline through ball. The CPU plays like a human. They will take advantage of mistakes - be aggressive in tackles - and build up from side to side or forward to back. What is nice is that the CPU still keeps its authenticity in attacking style, as that is untouched.

Compactness is a big one. It was the missing piece. If you notice how wide open the sidelines are for through balls and easy passes? Notice how the CPU sprints backwards after they lose possession in your defensive third (basically giving up and "retreating") - compactness + pressing is the culprit. They are too conservative - and then when they attack, they had no time to build up, that is why it is so easy to come back and attack.

The game turns into a end to end match - with no sense of true representation of the sport we watch/play.

The absolute final edit was ATTACK value for individual players. This is the most important. I placed them all on "0" because I know in ML there will be progression - at least I hope ML doesn't make them increase by 50-100 .

All Teams - Defensive Line = 100 (high)
*PES 13 by default seems to have a high line, but leaves a lot of gaps open. What I thought this would do was increase the priority to stop the attack early on, so "high" as in "high priority". It seems to have done the trick - but I think it will work best with the next change:

Eitherway - what this does is remarkable. I thought for sure it would result in zero attack - how in PES 4 the value at "0" would not shoot or pass forward at all.

Wrong. Attackers still attack, defenders still defend - and build up the attack. This tells me how much of a difference the ratings have been done since old gen. Bear in mind, I have tested on Top Player and Superstar only - so who knows what happens on anything below that.

Last edited:

I ordered for pc and am waitign for it.

What i notice in demo after playing alonside pes3 on my ps2..is that pes 2013 even in demo is 1/2 the speed of ps2 on 0...also the shots seem floaty and weak and passes seem in slomo comapred to pes3.

When i put speed to +1 and moreso +2..it made pes 2013 feel at same speed as pes3...but not just the speed of runnign but the passes and shots went faster and had more ooomph....

Try this??? Maybe its more arcadey but for me in the pes 2013 demo 0 game speed is really slow...i cant belvie people actually play a -1, -2? I say 0 is slower than real life pace...+1 and+2 is more like speed of real footy on tv??

I have been playing on +1 but i'm still not enjoying it. Also a bit fed up with the cpu playing through balls all the time. I am hoping that a patch will sort this out soon.

I'm actually finding that i keep going back to fifa demo patched, so longer games, and i am enjoying it more. It is a shame because with the two demos i thought that there wasn't much difference between them.

I have been playing on +1 but i'm still not enjoying it. Also a bit fed up with the cpu playing through balls all the time. I am hoping that a patch will sort this out soon.

I'm actually finding that i keep going back to fifa demo patched, so longer games, and i am enjoying it more. It is a shame because with the two demos i thought that there wasn't much difference between them.

Likewise!

What is this demo patch speak of? :D
Thank you

Matt where i can set this values for all teams at one time ?

Second is how to activate (change) preset tactic f.e. (all attack) during the game ?

Second is how to activate (change) preset tactic f.e. (all attack) during the game ?

It is within the global editing options in PES Editor 13 made by Wild@ (check editing section pes 2013).

As far as during the game I believe there is something on the d-pad, but I'm not the best for tactics during a match. I play with a lot of gameplan decided by the manager - so I would let someone else answer that for you, NorD. Btw - you make great faces!

It is within the global editing options in PES Editor 13 made by Wild@ (check editing section pes 2013).

As far as during the game I believe there is something on the d-pad, but I'm not the best for tactics during a match. I play with a lot of gameplan decided by the manager - so I would let someone else answer that for you, NorD. Btw - you make great faces!

Matt10, this is fantastic!

I tried your gameplay tweaks and this could save the game for me.
I had to drop down a level, I think its professional (3rd one down), and the gameplay is a lot better. Hardly any through balls from the CPU.

Tell me, do similar tweaks work for ps2 version?

Thanks again

Answer to your second question,

Left trigger + d pad up (attack more) down (defend more)
D pad right (on its own) will select each pre tactic one by one

Matt10, this is fantastic!

I tried your gameplay tweaks and this could save the game for me.
I had to drop down a level, I think its professional (3rd one down), and the gameplay is a lot better. Hardly any through balls from the CPU.

Tell me, do similar tweaks work for ps2 version?

Thanks again

I can imagine the tweaks work for any version because all that is being edited is the option file. This isn't a hex edit or anything like the great editors of jenkey, yair and nesa do. It's simply what I started way back when, and I believe someone who has done this in the most recent past was chimps-with-quiffs with his excellent interpretations.

I can tell you as well, geeee - this saved the game for me. I was desperate because I knew FIFA was going to...well FIFA, and PES was so close to being a challenge, scratch that - a realistic challenge ;)

Oh, and I play on Top Player. I use manual everything except shooting (for now) and use "Hard" as auto tackle to prevent some of those through balls.

Answer to your second question,

Left trigger + d pad up (attack more) down (defend more)
D pad right (on its own) will select each pre tactic one by one

Great! Thanks for the tips!

I can imagine the tweaks work for any version because all that is being edited is the option file. This isn't a hex edit or anything like the great editors of jenkey, yair and nesa do. It's simply what I started way back when, and I believe someone who has done this in the most recent past was chimps-with-quiffs with his excellent interpretations.

I can tell you as well, geeee - this saved the game for me. I was desperate because I knew FIFA was going to...well FIFA, and PES was so close to being a challenge, scratch that - a realistic challenge ;)

Oh, and I play on Top Player. I use manual everything except shooting (for now) and use "Hard" as auto tackle to prevent some of those through balls.

Ok thanks, i'm looking forward to when someone does a npower patch so then i can start a ML.

I think i will play both games, PES and FIFA, for the next 12 months and judge them both for strength and depth.

Ok thanks, i'm looking forward to when someone does a npower patch so then i can start a ML.

I think i will play both games, PES and FIFA, for the next 12 months and judge them both for strength and depth.

Great, I am waiting too :) - we are definitely lucky to have two footy games.

I will trying these tweaks out of yours tonight sir. I'm so fed up already with the default methods that the AI attack with. Very boring. Had already been experimenting with the compactness on 100 and that alone got rid of a lot of the central through-ball threat.

Has to be said though, the CPU will still find a way to cheat when it wants to! :)

Matt10 thank you so much for those!

Your global editing + jenkey1002 gameplay tool = bliss!!

Just got trashed by Barcelona 3-1 being Real Madrid! Completely outplayed on Regular difficulty (where normally I play on Pro).

Crazy good time!

I will trying these tweaks out of yours tonight sir. I'm so fed up already with the default methods that the AI attack with. Very boring. Had already been experimenting with the compactness on 100 and that alone got rid of a lot of the central through-ball threat.

Has to be said though, the CPU will still find a way to cheat when it wants to! :)

Agreed, the CPU will cheat when it wants to. It's about making it look like an effort they have to put in rather than constantly attacking the same way the entire game.

Matt10 thank you so much for those!

Your global editing + jenkey1002 gameplay tool = bliss!!

Just got trashed by Barcelona 3-1 being Real Madrid! Completely outplayed on Regular difficulty (where normally I play on Pro).

Crazy good time!

Awesome, I will have to download jenkey's tool now that's it out - yay. Regular difficulty? Wow - I've been playing top player, and have only won 1 match out of 10, lol.

Oh believe me, playing on default settings from jenkey tool (+2 AI slider, enforce CPU/AI balance, animation speed 110, ball weight 80, speed 110, shoot power 100).

Mad mad game. You actually start to feel terrorized by AI haha and it shows with better teams...

Chelsea vs Barcelona ended in my groundbreaking 0-5 thumping :(. Messi scored 4 in that one O_O.

Yet to try Jenkey's patch but with Matt's tweaks, the game has definitely improved. There's always room for more.

And, what if I set the defensive line to 1? That would also remove the thru balls but at the same time making the pitch look bigger!

Yet to try Jenkey's patch but with Matt's tweaks, the game has definitely improved. There's always room for more.

And, what if I set the defensive line to 1? That would also remove the thru balls but at the same time making the pitch look bigger!

I believe if defensive line was at 1 the defenders, centrally mainly, would drop back further into the box than they should (like pes 12 default remember?).

What i recommend is to download jenkey's tool and combine my edits. I am uploading a video right now. It represents everything I have ever wanted to play in game. I am speechless with amazement. Thank you to jenkey and all the patch makers.

Like I've said elsewhere, I honestly believe with my global edits+jenkey's tool = PES6 Dethroned.

Video pending ;)

I really need to stop my teammates dribbling too much and have them pass more in ball.
I cant stop CF from droping deep or going sideways. Is there away to globaly modify Quick counter tactics to make sure players spread out on the field?
Also there is not enough pressing in all tactics

Back
Top Bottom