PC and Console Games (August - November)

Scutch

Futsal Master
31 October 2006
Cumbria, UK
Tottenham Hotspur
Wallet to be zapped once again. Won't be buying them all, but certainly quite a few of them were on my mind :

August/September
Deus Ex : Human Revolution (PC/PS3/360)
Driver : San Francisco (PC/PS3/360)
inFamous 2 (PS3 - possibly June release)
Duke Nuken Forever (PC/PS3/360 - possibly June release)
Gears of War 3 (360)
F1 2011 (PC/PS3/360)
Resistance 3 (PS3)

October/November
Batman : Arkham City (PC/PS3/360)
Battlefield 3 (PC/PS3/360)
Mass Effect 3 (PC/PS3/360 - possible delay until 2012)
Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 3 (PC/PS3/360)
Assassin's Creed : Revelations (PC/PS3/360)
Uncharted 3 (PS3)
Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim (PC/PS3/360)
FIFA 12
Pro Evolution Soccer 2012

Staggeringly, the games listed in October/November above are all planned for release within 20 days of each other! :SHOCK:

Deus Ex 3, Batman 2, Skyrim and Fifa 12 are the only definite buys for me out of those, Battlefield 3 and Mass Effect 3 are possibles.

PES 2012 is the only one that really appeals to me there - possibly F1 2012 if it's massively improved, but Codies don't have a good track record with racing games (no pun intended :P).

I'll probably buy FIFA and PES, although out of routine rather than being genuinely interested in either.

Mass Effect, GOW and Resistance on their third titles and I haven't played any of them. Tells you how much interest I have in shooters, although BF looks interesting.

I might buy Driver since I'm an old school fan of the series.

Batman is a definite buy, while Assasin's Creed and Infamous I'll probably pick up pre-owned.

I didn't buy it myself, played it at a mates house and I didn't like it that much, felt a bit too easy and it kind of put me off it, not to mention Codies history with the TOCA Race Driver series and GRID.

2010 should be cheap now though so I may have to pick it up and give it another go with the assists off and whatnot.

Batman, uncharted 3 and pes 2012 on my list.

Actually i am looking forward to the first nex gen rugby title out at the end of august.

Last edited:
This year e3 expo will be definetly one of the best,in last couple of years.
A lot of games looking forward.

Edit: What about Need for Speed:Run?! I think release is in November.

Last edited:
I am looking forward to this one Nfs.
Cause i read this one finally will be like good old nfs games.Team wich do this game,work on it for 2 years,and it is same team that make NFS:Underground 1&2 and Most Wanted,so expect a lot from them.

I dont like way they making last nfs games,like simulations.
We want just arcade race,on keyboard.I want to play,not to calculate when i need to brake,enter the wright angle etc.

I don't think you can call Hot Pursuit a simulation. It's about as arcade as it gets. It's also considered the best NFS ever by many.

As for Shift - I think it would be better losing the NFS name and continuing more towards a full-on simulation. In many respects it's already a better game than GT5 and Forza 3.

Driver : San Francisco (PC/PS3/360) - For the old days.
Batman : Arkham City (PC/PS3/360) - Loved the last one.
Uncharted 3 (PS3) - Same as above.
FIFA 12 - Yearly routine.
Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 - Yearly routine.

These are the ones that interest me the most :)

Deus Ex down. Gears of War 3 next up.

Then when October and early November hits... ouch.

There's Batman, Assassin's Creed, Uncharted 3, Battflefield 3, Football Manager 2012, Forza 4, Gears of War 3, Elder Scrolls Skyrim and Modern Warfare 3 all released within a month of each other.

Mental.

Back
Top Bottom