1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Payer Voices!

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC, PS2, PSP, Wii, DS' started by gonesurfin, 1 November 2006.

1. gonesurfin

gonesurfin Non-League

29 August 2006
    HA HA!
    Scored 4 goals with Rooney, he went over to a microphone on the byline, picked it up and shouted YEEEHHHHHH! Was a bit of a generic voice, but still how awesome is that!

2. ThomasGOAL

ThomasGOAL Retired Footballer

15 March 2003
    France
    That funny, the voice look like ?

3. Tingles

Tingles Non-League

26 October 2005
    this ps2 or 360?

4. quirkovski

quirkovski Non-League

1 August 2003
    360, its nice little feature!

5. gonesurfin

gonesurfin Non-League

29 August 2006
    I saw it on the 360, dont see any reason why it wouldnt occur on PS2 tho

6. dannyemerson

dannyemerson Non-League

18 January 2003
    Played with Barça and at half time ROnaldinho is near the ball.... as everyones walking off the pitch he flicks the ball up and juggles it. Really liked it, another small touch they added

7. Ringroad

Ringroad Non-League

7 October 2006
    Yep, happened to me twice. Once at full time with Cristiano Ronaldo, and once at half time with him aswell. Quality little addition.

8. ThomasGOAL

ThomasGOAL Retired Footballer

15 March 2003
    France
    That is already in WE10

9. Chris Davies

Chris Davies At least, I think I am Staff

14 May 2003
    Tranmere Rovers
    The voice sounds like a drugged up Jack Black, like "yeahhh" but not as loud or dramatic. Doesn't really suit any of the players I've seen it used for, so far! :eh:

In my opinion... ;)

10. marsmanic

marsmanic Patchin' N00b

1 May 2006
    Morecambe!
    Blackburn Rovers!
    I just seen Benni Mccarthy do it when he scored winner in last min against Chelsea won 2 - 1 on hardest difficulty, this game is not perticualary difficult only had the game 2 days and won Konami cup twice

11. gomito#10

gomito#10 World Cup Winner

9 May 2003
    DC, USA
    OMG that would fuckig crack me up

12. Pricey1984

Pricey1984 Non-League

9 October 2006
    Birmingham
    Aston Villa
    ive had this happen to me as well, cant remember who it was who scored but they went and picked the mic and screamed "yeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaahhhh"

nice little added feature.