Payday 2

aitken

International
29 July 2007
Glasgow
Manchester United/Knicks
YouTube - PAYDAY 2 - Debut Trailer
YouTube - Payday 2 Official Presentation Video

Game is released at midnight, I've been playing the beta and must say, I've had a lot of fun, most enjoyment than most probably any co-op game.

Not to say this game can't be played with ai, not the case, really enjoyable in the beta, only downside is so far that the ai wouldn't help with bags so it's more a drag, with friends, everything gets done more effective and efficiently.

Could easily say best game I've played/purchased this year so far.

I enjoyed the first but it didn't quite feel finished.

I've seen a few vids of this and it seems much more polished, well thought out and with plenty of unlocks and reasons to keep playing.
Just watching Point Break now too so even more reason to buy it :)

I want to rob a Bank without raising the alarm.

I've not succeeded yet in about 50 attempts :LOL:

From what I've read/seen that only really becomes easily possible after a lot of play and unlocks.

Yeah i could do with a few gadgets and stuff to help. This level seems possible to do though without them but it is very very hard.

I think I'm gonna resort smash and grab's till i get a couple of unlocks.

I've found something that may put a lot off as well. If your playing in single player and you have 3 bags of loot to take you have to take them 1 by 1 yourself walking in and out of a building 3 times when the AI should grab the others. Its the same for a lot of stuff really, with 3 players each may be drilling safes and restarting them but again in 1 player the AI will just stay with you and guard meaning you have to do it all alone.

I'm not far in at all but this could be the downfall for the game because i wanna go in take everything and that's just unrealistic and ridiculously hard in single player.

Back
Top Bottom