patches patches patch

Status
Not open for further replies.

r1cky

Banned
21 October 2008
Birmingham
Aston Villa
im really starting to get FUCKED OFF with all this, why is it that we are the ones that have to search and look forward to, fiddle and wait for these patches after spending our money on this bastard game. its really doing my tits in now, they even mess up the release of this patch by withdrawing it the next day?? wtf is that all about i spent money on this game that i worked for, why should it be me stressing about the game they released working or not? i would of happily waited another month to have a version of a fixed game.

a truly fucked off and possibly former PES fan...

:CURSE:

im really starting to get FUCKED OFF with all this, why is it that we are the ones that have to search and look forward to, fiddle and wait for these patches after spending our money on this bastard game. its really doing my tits in now, they even mess up the release of this patch by withdrawing it the next day?? wtf is that all about i spent money on this game that i worked for, why should it be me stressing about the game they released working or not? i would of happily waited another month to have a version of a fixed game.

a truly fucked off and possibly former PES fan...

:CURSE:

If you are going to chuck PES then make it quick mate.I am fed up of new threads started for the sole purpose of moaning and simply complaining.
What purpose do they serve ?

what purpose does moaning about my hard earned money being wasted serve? if u not gonna reply to the comment, fuck off lad ;)

dont try defending a game company that is clearly in the wrong. people like you are the sole reason theres been 2 patches in what, 3 weeks?

Last edited:
what purpose does moaning about my hard earned money being wasted serve? if u not gonna reply to the comment, fuck off lad ;)

dont try defending a game company that is clearly in the wrong. people like you are the sole reason theres been 2 patches in what, 3 weeks?

yes and it is the only one???
Every single game on pc has patches, do you know how many different hardware pc configuration exists in the world??

I'm not defending specially konami.
But don't you see? Every year at the same date!!! the same!! sadly if it's finished or not comes the new pes, it's just a commercial thing...yes we are in a world of buisness, and you work hard, me too...try vote!

Did not expect anything from you other than an insult , well done,clever boy.

im just sick of buying beta versions of this game tbh. i can understand patches being released but 2 of them being so close to release just goes to show how many problems it has, and i paid money for it...

fuck off = insult? sound. take it as u want but just dont post again as u seem to be happy with buying unfinished games.

u would rather they don't come out patches to fix the game? at least they're doing something to make this year's version better. next year just wait for a few months or see the reactions from the community before u buy.

so now, either play or don't play. no need to start new threads complaining. too many of these useless threads.

more like too many kids replying undermiming my credentials. im not some idiot thats bitching about the game not being ready yet etc. i just find it apalling how they can ask for money for it, and when u play what ur given u have to update.. then when u do your save doesnt work so u gotta start again.

if ur gonna be a prat dont post here lad, no1 is forcing u to read this post.

and btw i dont see them trying to fix their game 3 weeks after ive bought it as them doing me a favour :)

We have updated the game ourselves for years now. Its part of what we enjoy
in taking the Konami game and continuously improving it.

As for kids,well I am 51 and you are just another
person filling these threads with angry bile.
So what credentials are you displaying in your intellect filled diatribes ?

Its the same every time a new PES is released.

Then eventually the forum settles down to like minded folk who like to edit and mod.

And the kids give up and find something else to be angry about.

This attitude isn't gonna take you anywhere here. Consider this a warning and watch your tongue from now on.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom