1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Patches into Download Area

Discussion in 'The Site' started by we7god, 17 September 2010.

1. we7god

we7god Kreisklassen-Profi

15 August 2003
    Germany - Soester Börde
    FC Schalke 04
    Hi everyone,

will it be possible for this season to move ALL patches for pes2011 into download area??
    especially for pes2010 (pc) version too many mods and patches were located just in editing section...

I think this would help to have a better overview about all available patches.

thanks in advance.

2. Tom

Tom likes turtles Staff

12 December 2001
    Hamburg
    Definitely, we'll try to keep it as tidy as possible right from the start this time.

3. Hawke

Hawke ♫ Celery , Celery ♫ Staff

19 January 2005
    UK
    Chelsea
    Well to be honest i did try to do that for 2010 but as soon as i moved a patch to the downloads area i got the patch makers asking for it to be returned to editing as it gets more views/response there.Maybe we could rename the downloads area to patches ? it may be more of an incentive to click the link ? just an idea.

4. Tom

Tom likes turtles Staff

12 December 2001
    Hamburg
    Very good idea, Mister Hawke :)

edit: Rebranding done, sticky to the editing area added.

Last edited: 17 September 2010