Patch 2 Out Today!

Didn't expected that but EA seems to have treated the PC Gamers again, there is actually not a Patch which contains all that new features. We misunderstood that "PC Only", it doesn't mean that these small parts are PC Exclusive things, it means that only these fixes are for PC and nothing Gameplay or Career Mode related. I'm embarrassed :RANT:
Seems that I was wrong because somebody managed to get that Patch with changing weather also working but he got it by completly reinstalling the game. How stupid is that, I just don't want to do that :CONFUSE:

Furthermore I don't think it will work with the CD Version I got because there is nothing new on it, should
only work with the Origin Download Version because the new Download will contain that patch.

Damn EA, sort it out, I want that Patch :RANT:

Last edited:
Please could somebody who has Twitter tell "RomilyBroad" or "EASPORTSFIFA" that EA has to fix the PC Patch in Origin. I don't want to download the whole game to get that little patch.

So you would have to uninstall and reinstall the game to get the patch? Wow, I'm speechless......
Not only uninstal and reinstall, you have to download the complete game, almost everything, including language packs through Origin in order to get that Patch :CONFUSE:
Nearly 10 GB of Download just because of a 26-27 MB Patch.

As I said I will not do that, EA HAS TO FIX THAT!

Not only uninstal and reinstall, you have to download the complete game, almost everything, including language packs through Origin in order to get that Patch :CONFUSE:
Nearly 10 GB of Download just because of a 26-27 MB Patch.

As I said I will not do that, EA HAS TO FIX THAT!

That is beyond awful. I don't feel like doing that either. I agree that it needs to be fixed asap.

Please could somebody who has Twitter tell "RomilyBroad" or "EASPORTSFIFA" that EA has to fix the PC Patch in Origin. I don't want to download the whole game to get that little patch.

huh i donwlaoded the patch without reinstalling the game. Just took 5mins or so?

but now it crahses all the time so I need to remove the patch somehow?

Last edited:
huh i donwlaoded the patch without reinstalling the game. Just took 5mins or so?

but now it crahses all the time so I need to remove the patch somehow?

How did you do this? I read about the issues, sorry that it has gotten to you as well. Not sure what is going on with this patch! :RANT:

im on pc

on origin right click on fifa then click check for updates
Don't think you got the right patch because there was a PC exclusive patch which fixed some things before. The only way to get the new patch is actually downloading the whole game through Origin without CD.

For your crashes problems, try to delete old Creation Centre data.

Don't think you got the right patch because there was a PC exclusive patch which fixed some things before. The only way to get the new patch is actually downloading the whole game through Origin without CD.

For your crashes problems, try to delete old Creation Centre data.

no i defo got new pacth beacuse I have podcast now which I never had before and the guy is like

''welcom to podcast the game has a new pacth its so massive its liek 1 million pages off changes to the game''etc...etc..

So i pretty sure I have the patch?

also how do I delete old creatoin centre data...and why would this make the game crash afeter the end off each match?

no i defo got new pacth beacuse I have podcast now which I never had before and the guy is like

''welcom to podcast the game has a new pacth its so massive its liek 1 million pages off changes to the game''etc...etc..

So i pretty sure I have the patch?

also how do I delete old creatoin centre data...and why would this make the game crash afeter the end off each match?
Search if you can change weather in Career Mode. If you can, you have the new Patch.
Just try the Creation Centre thing, it crashed for a lot because of old CC data.

Back
Top Bottom