PATCH 1.20 ps3 is OUT!!!

Hi.I´m having a problem while downloading.
When i turn on my ps3 and start pes, there is a message that says there is a new patch available, so i press ok and it starts downloading.
BUT, when it has reached 1% there always comes a message that says an error has occured while downloading.

Is any way to dont get this error?
Thanks.

Well i think i had the same problem today when trying to download the patch 1.20 i always got the error message 80710102 however i had perfect internet connection.
When testing the internet connection i realised that UPnP was disabled
But then i reset the router and took the cable once out of the ps3.
After a restart of the ps3 the UPnP function was available and downloading worked perfectly.

I hope that this can help you. Good luck

Is anybody able to please provide a link so I can download this to my computer rather than PS3. My PS3 is not hooked up to the internet so I need to transfer it via the memory stick. Bah.

I noticed a massive difference on my mates standard lcd tv, much smoother gameplay. It also seems to have made the gameplay slightly faster when I'm playing it on my HD tv.

I love this patch. It smoothened up offline playing totally and I have a 32" LCD tv playing PES in 720p, so it couldnt just have been a SD patch.

Offline is close to perfect now, there is some minor slowdown at corners and replays but they are barely noticable compared to how it used be.

Online is also alot better, I am now capable of joining some friends which I have never been able to before, and the game itself is not perfect, but fully playable.

Are you kidding me? The game after the 1.20 patch is still fucking same and a disaster for Konami! Faster, same replay cuts, framerate probs some times, online shit! They better give us a perfect and SLOWER PES2009 or everyone will buy fifa! 10vs10 anyone? Wake up Konami...

Hi aint got internet at home but can i get this patch into ps3 via usb stick and how ? Please tell me the website.

Cheers...

online mode still sux
fuck pes 2008, it simply isnt up to standard
fingers crossed for the next release.
Konami and Seabass, pull ur fingers out ur asses and release a game as good as you promise.

Online mode still sucks. Replays and before match scenes still sucks too. But in-game slowdown problems little bit solved in 1.20 patch. Especially, I can play at Orange Arena stadium now. But in general, PES2008 still sucks for PS3. (I've golden HDMI cable which produces best performance and 40" Sony Bravia Full HD television but graphics still looks like a cartoon.)

:)

It can't be done that way ...

Is anybody able to please provide a link so I can download this to my computer rather than PS3. My PS3 is not hooked up to the internet so I need to transfer it via the memory stick. Bah.

Hi aint got internet at home but can i get this patch into ps3 via usb stick and how ? Please tell me the website.

Cheers...

Where can I download this?

Unfortunately you must connect your PS3 to the internet to get the update.

You can't do it using a PC and a memory stick.

It's not the same as updating your option files for team updates and stuff.

Sorry guys. :(

Imagine the number of people who bought HDTVs and a ps3/360 only for pes2008...

guilty! 3 bags...absolutely disgraced by this from konami. I've been playing pes2008 ps2 on my ps2..! what a waste of money...:DOH:

terrible game without the stuttering issues offline or on. i have since recouped £20 selling pro ps3 on ebay!! :((

Back
Top Bottom