Original Barca boys only

Status
Not open for further replies.

yza2003

Non-League
23 July 2006
Theres a lot of angry bacra bashin goin on in various threads and yzadinho aint happy. But these barca bashers have a point.What i wanna know Is, is there anyone out there who's bin using barca from day one and wants people to realise some of the people pikin barca online have been usin them from day dot. Further more havin to play against barca is ten times worse for me dan a regular person cuz I have to watch all these band wagon jumpers play skillless cut back football an turn barca to bolton. So if u use barca an ur not sure if ur on d bandwagon read on

1.if u dont love Luis Enrique YOUR ON THE BANDWAGON
2.if you used to use inter last year YOUR ON THE BANDWAGON
3.if your other team is Brazil YOUR ON THE BANDWAGON
4.if uve never xperianced using marc overmars upfront with saviola YOUR ON THE BANDWAGON
5.if u dont play 4-3-3 YOUR ON THE BANDWAGON
6.and if u dont remeber ALFONSO & Alberlardo YOUR ON THE BANDWAGON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

Now theres nothing wrong with pickin barca just cuz theyre d best team and obvoiusly u wanna win,i dont own d net u can pik who u want. U just need to know u are the Chelsea rent boyz of Pro

!!!!!!!!!Whhhhhhheeeeerrrrre were YOU when we were S........

Real Barca boys unite. Post here an Lets crush these Bandwagoners

I havr a few questions for you yzadinho:

1. When was day 1?
2. What has Inter and Brazil got to do with people who use Barca?
3. When were Barca S...?
4. Can YOU remember Salinas? Bakero? Nadal? Even someone like Amunike?

I think you are making up excuses just cos you like to win with Barca. Are you being a hypocrite?

I havr a few questions for you yzadinho:

1. When was day 1?
2. What has Inter and Brazil got to do with people who use Barca?
3. When were Barca S...?
4. Can YOU remember Salinas? Bakero? Nadal? Even someone like Amunike?

I think you are making up excuses just cos you like to win with Barca. Are you being a hypocrite?

fair questions but
ur not really seein the point here are u son.I dont need an xcuse. if barca sold all the forwards they have id still be pikin barca online tomo an 4eva. the wagon boys wont.any1 who can say da same is a O.G barca boy.
1.is not really about a day ,is any day u want is about d reason ur usin dem. 90% of onliners reason happened the day henry joined.
2.wagon boys usin barca this year were usin inter last year . I played almost no Barca vs Barca games last year. Now is all i get.
3.they were mate,obviously they werent fighting relegation but round about the Vaan Gal era u go an use kluivert upfront and patrick Andersson at the bak for 90 mins and tell me thier even half as good as they are now.Maybe s... is a bit strong. but compared to how they are now u get the idea
4. even if i didnt remember dem ,(am from Nigerian mate derez nothin wrong wid Amunike !!!SUPA EAGLES BABY.!!!) its not a competetion to see who every1 knows. wid those players i was jus giving examples. I dont know every barca player to put on the shirt.No one does.Dont take the examples an days literally.

jus so u know i was usin barca when playa stats were out of 20

Last edited:
lol nice thread

no cutback for me anyway

possession football is the way 2 go, I always end up with outrageous possession percentages, but sometimes I just love the ball too much and don't wanna just bump it into the net and I got punished lol

just finished playing a Barça vs Roma match on pes6 psp

half time the besterds were up 2 goals

so in the second half I just send in leo for xavi, switch to 4-2-4 with the fantastic four up front , turn the back line from B to A and f*ckin CRASH 'em, they f*cked with the wrong virtual manager here lol

so in the end it's 3-2 and totti's crying like the p*ssy he is

now THAT felt good

lol nice thread

no cutback for me anyway

possession football is the way 2 go, I always end up with outrageous possession percentages, but sometimes I just love the ball too much and don't wanna just bump it into the net and I got punished lol

just finished playing a Barça vs Roma match on pes6 psp

half time the besterds were up 2 goals

so in the second half I just send in leo for xavi, switch to 4-2-4 with the fantastic four up front , turn the back line from B to A and f*ckin CRASH 'em, they f*cked with the wrong virtual manager here lol

so in the end it's 3-2 and totti's crying like the p*ssy he is

now THAT felt good

posseion football , attakin play. U my friend are an Original Barca boy. Spread the word we are out there. Leo Messi on the bench is the proof.a Wagon jumper would always start Leo messi regardless of formation or condition cause theyre xcited by his stats. Rep Catalunya son.

i made a classic team that consists of many players including some of the current squad and Johan Cruyff, Josep Escolà, gary linekar, Andoni Zubizarreta, Josep Guardiola, José Mari Bakero, Txiki Beguiristáin, Jon Andoni Goikoetxea, Gheorghe Hagi, Ronald Koeman, Michael Laudrup, Romário and Hristo Stoichkov.

Now that is a force to be reckoning with.

posseion football , attakin play. U my friend are an Original Barca boy. Spread the word we are out there. Leo Messi on the bench is the proof.a Wagon jumper would always start Leo messi regardless of formation or condition cause theyre xcited by his stats. Rep Catalunya son.

thanx m8 XD

wasuuuuuuup ,
good topic hate people that support ? team and are too much a sore loser to pick there favourite team , pick who you like or if u dont ur not raly a supporter of them , i'll pick barca if they have a shit or good team .

they underated bojans goal scoring instinct in the new pes08 , wen i play ith him it annoys me that he play like a winger and cant shoot when his best abilty is his shooting/goal scoring / van nistelroy esc finshing. at least they got his electric acceleration right .

visca el barca , sell valdes or we will concede needless goals and make our efenders look shite becuz of his insecurity. oleguer and valdes hate them both bunch of clones oleguer used to be ok remember when i had some belief in his ability but weres that period gone .?

In 1988 Johan Cruijff returned to the club as manager and assembled the so-called Dream Team. He introduced players like Josep Guardiola, José Mari Bakero, Txiki Beguiristáin, Jon Andoni Goikoetxea, Gheorghe Hagi, Ronald Koeman, Michael Laudrup, Romário and Hristo Stoichkov.

This is when I started to like Barcelona, and football
=P

I always played with barca, long long ago, but then again, i think it has to do with the Amsterdam Barcelona connection, Ajax - Barca Cruijf, Michiels, van Gaal, Rijkaard etc.

But to be fair, they made it a very strong team, but so is Man utd i think this time.

I think that the only people who should use Barcelona are people from the city, or descend from there, who actually support the club and not some glory hunter who doesn't even qualify to have Spanish citizenship.

I think that the only people who should use Barcelona are people from the city, or descend from there, who actually support the club and not some glory hunter who doesn't even qualify to have Spanish citizenship.

errrr spanish citezenship?People who Descend from there.... is jus a game mate.
Unless ur a world war 2 vet I betta not catch u playin medal of Honour

Last edited:
I tink dis thred az run its corse lol, ders enuf txt-tlk n insults n misplelings 2 make a 10-yr-old proud.

(Translation: THREAD CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom