1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Orange balls

Discussion in 'Winning Eleven' started by BBK, 15 August 2006.

1. BBK

BBK Non-League

24 April 2006
    Manchester United
    Anyone know how to permanently switch off the orange teamgeist ball? I am colourblind and cant see the orange ball on green background when I get a snowy pitch!!! However, even though I choose to not have random balls, it still automatically gives me the orange ball on a snowy pitch, and then I might as well not bother playing!

2. Lee Miller

Lee Miller Non-League

1 May 2006
    Set the weather to fine or sunny no?

3. BBK

BBK Non-League

24 April 2006
    Manchester United
    Yeah, but that kind of defeats the point of a ML season doesn't it? Especially if you are English like me and we *should* have wet and miserable weather :D

4. TikTikTikTikTik

TikTikTikTikTik *****

7 August 2004
    Liverpool
    Dont think you can with just options. The easiest way to do it is to rip your game and then add a white ball for the orange one with ggs or dkz. Its easy enough to do.

5. BBK

BBK Non-League

24 April 2006
    Manchester United
    How!!! Or better yet, you still have my address don't you ????

:D