1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Option file

Discussion in 'Winning Eleven' started by CdnFootball, 8 February 2007.

1. CdnFootball

CdnFootball Guest

Hi all,

Was wondering if anyone has Watson's Winning Eleven 9 International option file. Figured could use that in WE:PES 2007, as it allows you to take WE:9I OF and convert in the WE-Data page. Unfortunately the links on Watson's webpage for the WE:9I file are now dead. Thanks in advance.

Al.

2. Kevin_Arnold

Kevin_Arnold Non-League

17 February 2006
    i don't. but has anyone EVER got that "upload from last year's version" of to work AT ALL on the we game? i usually have a last year's version on my card when i play the new one for the first time, but have NEVER noticed any change at all when i did the upload thing.

3. ezio

ezio League 2

6 August 2003
    New Jersey
    AS Roma
    Yes. I got it to work last night. Not sure which OF I had but I did get it to copy stuff over. Although I did notice a play that said FAKE Nuno Gomes after I did it so have to check some things but it did bring over team names, player names, emblems etc.

Ezio

Last edited: 8 February 2007