Option file saves via memory card

Trev

Non-League
4 February 2006
I have a quick question.

Can I save my option file via the Offical Memory Card and then take it to my friends house and upload my editing to his XBox 360?

I was wondering this the other day too. I presume it is possible because before the game starts it asks you the location of your option file. Simply select the Memory Card instead of Hard Drive.

I'd imagine?

yeah cause for the kits and stuff all you need it the edit and uniform files, just copy them over not the actual option file and it is fine....thats why you can download a proper kits option file for 360 now (altho top4 only)

dude I just told you as long as all you copy to your mates is the edit and uniform files and not the actual option file itself it is fine

Well, guess what?

I doesn't work! I can't get the memory card to be even read by PES2008 so there is NO WAY I can save the data to the Offical Memory Card.

Poor Konami, very poor.....

Try unhooking the hard drive before bootup. Set you mem card as the save point. Save whatever to mem card. Take it to your mates and take off his haddrive. Bootup with mem card in and load the savefile...this should work fine.

If it doesn't work then it's microsoft that has tied down everyhing to prevent people from modifying and hacking xbox360... Thats just typical microsoft wanting sooo much control over what you do.

Anyway, try it the way I said and post back your findings.

Managed to copy the EDIT DATA onto the memory card VIA the XBox 360 MEMORY SETTINGS on the DASHBOARD, the problem is I can't save over my friends EDIT DATA with the MEMORY CARD EDIT DATA (it say's can't copy onto profile).

WTF?

as far as I know its not possible without Xsata/x360 or any of the other memory card transfer kits.
Its to stop people editing the game and sharing kits etc. Microsoft put a ban on it.
To do it you transfer the specific files mentioned above with the correct hardware tools, but u may as well use the option file + kits here->

http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread.php?t=54217

Managed to copy the EDIT DATA onto the memory card VIA the XBox 360 MEMORY SETTINGS on the DASHBOARD, the problem is I can't save over my friends EDIT DATA with the MEMORY CARD EDIT DATA (it say's can't copy onto profile).

WTF?

from my link above-
BEFORE STARTING-
delete your existing edit and uniform files just leaving your option file (system data saves 76kb)

Back
Top Bottom