1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

OPTION FILE CONVERTER?

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by goonerjunglist, 2 November 2007.

1. goonerjunglist

goonerjunglist Conference

10 September 2005
    HI GUYS PLEASE COULD YOU TEL ME WHAT SOFTWARE I NEED AND WHAT I NEED TO DO TO CONVERT A PES 2008 PS2 VERSION OPTION FILE SO THAT I CAN USE IT ON MY PES 2008 PS2 VERSION BUT PLAYING IT ON MY PS3.I DNT HAVE A PS2 AND LOVE PLAYING PES 2008 PS2 VERSION ON MY PS3.PES 2008 PS3 VERSION IS SHITE.NO ONE SEEMS TO BE MAKING OPTION FILES TO BE USED WITH PES3 FOR PES 2008 PS2 VERSION.

IF ANY ONE KNOW OF ANY FILES THAT WILL WORK ON PS3 THAN THAT WOULD BE EVEN BETTER FOR ME.

THNAKS

2. che_don_john

che_don_john Non-League

28 October 2006
    Not a solution for you, but a question:
    How does the PS2 version run on PS3 (offline and online?)

PS: I thik the only way to get an OF onto the PS3 would be through a memory card converter