Only English commentator PES2013

robinpansar

Non-League
27 November 2011
So, yesterday I got PES2013 and I was so goddamn happy. I've played some matches in ML Online, Champions League and regular matches. I think it's a very balanced game and it'll be much better than FIFA13.

Now over to the problem, there is only English commentator in the game. I mean, why?! Am I just stupid but didn't the other PES games have English, Spanish, French, Italian and German commentators? I'm really annoyed that there's only English commentators available since I'm a huge fan of Spain so it's pretty clear that I also want a Spanish commentator.

Can somebody please explain why there is only English commentators? I'm disappointed at KONAMI for not fixing this.

Cheers

btw, I'm on PS3

So, yesterday I got PES2013 and I was so goddamn happy. I've played some matches in ML Online, Champions League and regular matches. I think it's a very balanced game and it'll be much better than FIFA13.

Now over to the problem, there is only English commentator in the game. I mean, why?! Am I just stupid but didn't the other PES games have English, Spanish, French, Italian and German commentators? I'm really annoyed that there's only English commentators available since I'm a huge fan of Spain so it's pretty clear that I also want a Spanish commentator.

Can somebody please explain why there is only English commentators? I'm disappointed at KONAMI for not fixing this.

Cheers

btw, I'm on PS3

Right!
Add another to the list of features they removed from either last title or previous PES titles

What a bunch of incompetent bastards Konami are...

You can download commentary and use it fine...

Unless you're on console, then you're screwed a bit :(.

I'm on PS3 so I'm screwed... but I will get PES2013 for PC later.

I can't understand why they're taking away commentators, maybe they'll add them later in a DLC or something. If not, I'm very disappointed.

Back
Top Bottom