1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

online problem

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by Mav32, 8 November 2006.

1. Mav32

Mav32 Non-League

23 October 2005
    Can anyone help me with this problem. Me and my brother both have a copy of pes6 and we are also on the same network. When me and my brother go into a room and start the match it always says unable to connect. So we cant do 2v2 or anything can anyone help us do we have to change our net setting so we can go against or 2v2 each other. Any help would be very grateful thanks in advance.

Last edited: 8 November 2006
  2. Mav32

Mav32 Non-League

23 October 2005
    Ok ;/ we can play vs each other but not as a team stupid or what? lol any answers.

3. Falastine

Falastine League 1

18 June 2006
    think you have the same ip thats why the pc recognize you als 1 player maybe

4. Mav32

Mav32 Non-League

23 October 2005
    Can we do anything then?

5. Falastine

Falastine League 1

18 June 2006
    emmm i think not maybe try in multiplatform network settings and turn them on and go to the french /englisch lobby