1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Online players

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by racecar10101, 25 December 2006.

1. racecar10101

racecar10101 Banned

5 November 2006
    Afraid to say this but i'm going to have to max my upload whilst playing online every player seems to be doing it to win
    every game ive played its been lag in their half of hosting what a terrible scurge for a great game cant beat em join em im afraid
    not fair that my upload gives them smoother game than i get so im limit it to say 128k upload a torrent at 30k sec as i play leaving 15k sec.Even worse now people have found a way to disconnect without recording a loss and u dont get the win sigh just played a few was winning then they quit didnt get the wins ah well least its xmas

Last edited: 25 December 2006
  2. MARC110

MARC110 Guest

LOL SUM FRENCH WANKER CALLED THEARM HAS A FUCKIN DREAM TEAM

3. johnj201

johnj201 League 2

6 August 2005
    There you go
    Problem solved.
    :shock:

4. MARC110

MARC110 Guest

I KNOW BUT I DONT NO WHERE THERE IS A PROGRAM THAT LETS U CHANGE ONLINE TEAMS I DONT FUCKIN KNOW HOW HE HAS DONE IT

needed to shout cos thearm is a cunt