1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Online - Players 5 times the speed?

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by jimmycoulson, 29 October 2007.

1. jimmycoulson

jimmycoulson Conference

18 July 2006
    Bournemouth
    Reading FC
    What the hell is going on? i have played 5 games online, 3 of which i won in normal game.

I play an italian and spanish guy and get absolutely rinsed by their players as they are about 5 times the speed of me :(.

Heres a video i recorded using fraps which shows Messi's goal during it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAu3hcHCzuQ

:(:(:(

2. devilishh

devilishh Banned

5 November 2006
    O.o
    cheater? lol

3. Rikas

Rikas PES.COM.PT

10 December 2005
    Portugal
    SL Benfica
    Happened with me too. I was running like there won't be tomorrow :lmao: what a 'uking bug.

And no, there was no cheat here xD

4. sunderland

sunderland Non-League

27 October 2007
    same happened to me twice but it was me that was like superman,must be a bug

5. tracertong

tracertong Non-League

8 June 2005
    It happens when people have the game too fast , and someone has it at normal speed. As i mentioned online is fuked as some people have the game playing quicker others slower.

6. Ned-Rise

Ned-Rise Non-League

28 October 2006
    my first 3 games all ended before fulltime with lost connetion, every game was set as a loss for me and a connection error

at the second game I was as fast as in the video above, between all the 3 games I changed nothing and played them in half an hour, so this is no cheat, it just happens and I hope nobody will be able to cause this in the future

Last edited: 29 October 2007