Online - Players 5 times the speed?

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by jimmycoulson, 29 October 2007.

1. jimmycoulson

jimmycoulson Conference

18 July 2006
    Bournemouth
    Reading FC
    What the hell is going on? i have played 5 games online, 3 of which i won in normal game.

I play an italian and spanish guy and get absolutely rinsed by their players as they are about 5 times the speed of me :(.

Heres a video i recorded using fraps which shows Messi's goal during it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAu3hcHCzuQ

:(:(:(

2. devilishh

devilishh Banned

5 November 2006
    O.o
    cheater? lol

3. Rikas

Rikas PES.COM.PT

10 December 2005
    Portugal
    SL Benfica
    Happened with me too. I was running like there won't be tomorrow :lmao: what a 'uking bug.

And no, there was no cheat here xD

4. sunderland

sunderland Non-League

27 October 2007
    same happened to me twice but it was me that was like superman,must be a bug

5. tracertong

tracertong Non-League

8 June 2005
    It happens when people have the game too fast , and someone has it at normal speed. As i mentioned online is fuked as some people have the game playing quicker others slower.

6. Ned-Rise

Ned-Rise Non-League

28 October 2006
    my first 3 games all ended before fulltime with lost connetion, every game was set as a loss for me and a connection error

at the second game I was as fast as in the video above, between all the 3 games I changed nothing and played them in half an hour, so this is no cheat, it just happens and I hope nobody will be able to cause this in the future

Last edited: 29 October 2007