1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

online play slowing down

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC, PS2, PSP, Wii, DS' started by carlos2005, 1 April 2007.

1. carlos2005

carlos2005 Guest

I just played this guy and the game kept slowing down is this him cheating or his connection

2. RichB33

RichB33 Conference

22 June 2004
    Sheffield Wednesday
    Could be a bit of both mate.
    If it was purely random times and consistantly through the match it may be his or your connection playing up a little, or the server dicking about which happens from time to time.

Whereas if it was at very convenient moments for him, like when you were attacking or defending making it hard for you to judge shots or tackles, chances are he was lagging the game up to get an advantage.

3. carlos2005

carlos2005 Guest

yeah it did seem to keep happening when I was on the ball he must of been cheating I dont know how he was doing it, bit pointless if you ask me anyway i still got a draw\\:o/

does anyone know if there is a way i can stop this happening