1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Online opponents never from western europe?

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC, PS2, PSP, Wii, DS' started by kwala, 22 February 2011.

1. kwala

kwala Non-League

12 July 2007
    UK
    LIVERPOOL
    I think my PES has gone mental!!

I NEVER get opponents from western Europe when playing online!! MOst of my opponents are from bloody Bulgaria? WTH is that all about? I live in KENT, not bloody eastern europe!!

I also get alot from Russia, Egypt, Argentina, and Brazil, but NEVER from UK, France Germany Holland, Italy Spain etc!!

Am I the only person with this problem?

Christ imagine what the lag is like play some bedouin out in the western Sahara!!! NOT GOOD! Help before i burn the bloody game!!

:RANT::RANT::RANT::RANT::RANT::RANT::RANT:

Last edited: 23 February 2011
  2. playmani

playmani Banned

4 March 2011
    maybe it has something to do with internet speed...

3. maybewereall

maybewereall Non-League

21 March 2011
    I've played people from Ireland, and England quite a bit. But most often Argentina, Brazil and 'Eastern Europe'

4. wabak

wabak League 1

17 August 2010
    Scotland
    Manchester United
    Try changing your language preference to English in the Quick Match settings online.