ONLINE Masterleague form arrows aren't changing.

BURNA

LIVERPOOL FC
26 April 2006
England
Liverpool
Is anyone else having this problem? All day i played yesterday and my players form arrows didn't change. I had to sell anyone on a down arrow (including BOTH keepers) then just hope that whoever i signed to replace them had a red arrow, which stayed red for EVERY game!

I was hoping the new patch today would fix this. I'm sure they used to change before like normal between games.

i was reading a previous thread and in a nutshell the more popular a player becomes with people signing him the more the form arrows go down now this is absolutely barmy!!

so now whats happening if you leave it a few days the players with blue/purple arrows will come back good again with people releasing not wanting them so then everyone signs them back up again and guess what :CONFUSE:

oh and hello everyone this is my first post i have been reading these forums a while now and just thought why the hell not join :))

Last edited:
I can see now. My players were the same for 2 days but today I have Mphela go from red to green and Jaric go from yellow to blue. This could also explain why I played a team yesterday where so many good players were on down purple arrows.

It seems to be an effort to stop everyone ending up with MLO super sides containing all of the top players. I think It's a good idea. It's no fun getting into division 1 and playing against Messi, Ronaldo, Rooney, Robben and Aguero every match.

i think the name of the game now is all about having a big squad as oppose to previous versions where you splashed all your money on a first choice eleven(11)

The form changes every day now.

If you click on triangle in a player you will see a graphic where it stand it´s value and its form, the form always go up to the red and then goes down to the purple.

Its akward, as i think it´s to easy to have a very good team this year and its easy to make money, when you have a good team already, because the more expensive the players you have the more money you make when winning.

Form should be like past year, only the contracts should be added so that it turns difficult to keep a star full team

Back
Top Bottom