1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

One weird gripe about FIFA

Discussion in 'FIFA' started by CapnKill, 19 September 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CapnKill

CapnKill Conference

10 July 2007
    Why are the walls in FIFA always made up of like 4 or less players? Just something I've always noticed, but even if I have a FK that is pretty dangerous I still only see a relatively short wall... unless I'm just missing something...

2. Placebo

Placebo Ԁlɐɔǝqo

3 May 2003
    Esmoriz, Portugal
    Sheffield Wednesday
  3. Tim7

Tim7 Retired Footballer

6 May 2003
    Gravesend
    Charlton Athletic FC
    You old devil you, Placebo, I thought that was a handy link to a guide on how to add/remove players from your defensive wall ;)).

4. airjoca

airjoca International

29 July 2003
    Amadora, Portugal
    SL Benfica
    :lol: Exactly what I thought too. Oh well... :)

5. CapnKill

CapnKill Conference

10 July 2007
    Never was a big fan of 5000 post threads... I mean doesn't everything in here cover FIFA?

6. winston

winston Champions League

7 August 2005
    No, it's important everything goes in one thread, otherwise we all die. That is an internet fact.

7. Chris Davies

Chris Davies At least, I think I am Staff

14 May 2003
    Tranmere Rovers
    It's more the fact that having a seperate thread for every yes/no question (i.e. the answer is either "yes you can alter it" or "no you can't") would be stupid. It's not exactly a topic that will start fascinating debate, and seeing as the answer is "no", there is no reason for the thread to stay open.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.