1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

On-line petition for Konami's network-problems

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by Han, 29 October 2006.

1. Han

Han Very senior member

22 December 2001
    Holland
  2. kdjac

kdjac League 2

3 May 2004
    Ireland
    They almost never work.

kdjac

3. f1r3b4ll

f1r3b4ll Non-League

26 October 2006
    lolol you found it via PESfan - I added it here first - but thanks anyway :D

4. w00tn3ss

w00tn3ss Guest

This is ridicilous.

3 days, still can't get online for a match. I'm not going to switch to FIFA.
    That's just plain stupid. The fact is that Konami's online service sucks.
    Which have pissed off many many fans/players.
    I would like to hear a announcement from Konami what the problem is. Are they broke?

This time, they've made themselves look like ass. I can forgive them as long as they get that bloody server working normally.

And I don't undersatnd, still, why the hell they have the server in Asia when the majority of players are in Europe.

It seems they've let us down BIGTIME.

5. embraceuk1

embraceuk1 Original Member Since 2001

30 December 2001
    Indiana USA (Scottish)
    Nottingham Forest
    the MasterLeague has been terrible for years but a temporary problem with the network and everyone as freaking out :) lol.

6. JANER

JANER Guest

Go lay under a bus.

Signed.

7. niller

niller Conference

22 December 2003
    Denmark
    Useless

8. f1r3b4ll

f1r3b4ll Non-League

26 October 2006
    Well if your quite happy to sit back and take this then don't sign it

9. JANER

JANER Guest

Don't bother ur arse replying then Niller.
    I know in real life that a company prefers non complaining customers to complaining customers.
    It's better that Konami have a thorn in their side, then having none.

10. JANER

JANER Guest

326 latest count, even 1000 will be annoying to them.

11. f1r3b4ll

f1r3b4ll Non-League

26 October 2006
    lol and its only an hour into it :P - give it till tomorrow it'll be fine ;)

12. JANER

JANER Guest

Just like your mom and the coalman ;)

13. bummy_jab

bummy_jab League 2

9 August 2004
    Yea a petetion for a new and better Master League would be better than this.

14. timsmith10000

timsmith10000 LEICESTER CITY!

18 August 2003
    Leicester
    Well when Leicester built their new ground it was going to be called the 'WALKERS BOWL' which is ridiculous.

This petition changed it.

So they do work in same cases!

15. f1r3b4ll

f1r3b4ll Non-League

26 October 2006
    over 1000 signatures recieved on this one and an email sent to Konami:

"Dear Konami,

Due to your utter lack of competence, I have started an online petition against Konami regarding Pro Evolution Soccer 6 and more specifically the issues faced by those customers wishing to play online with your product. We demand a public apology from Konami regarding the server issue and I strongly advise you to look at the petition located here : http://www.petitiononline.com/pes6ol/petition.html

We have over 1000 signatures since the petition was formed last night, and expect many more over the following week. I, personally have made various gaming blogs such as http://www.kotaku.com and http://www.destructoid.com aware about your failings and the petition.

We are LOYAL fans of your product series, surely we deserve better treatment than this joke of an Online Network.

On behalf of thousand's of disgruntled fans.
    Thank you for reading
    David Christie"

(P.s. there is another petition floating about regarding a wider range of issues on the 360 thread made by someone else - please make sure to sign that too.... we WILL make them listen)

16. f1r3b4ll

f1r3b4ll Non-League

26 October 2006
    I've been informed that it will be on the front page of http://www.destructoid.com in 10 minutes...

So who said we won't get anywhere!!!

17. stphq

stphq 'mon the hoops !!!

12 December 2005
    Scotland
    Celtic FC

temporary.??? pes 5 servers were terrible from day one, everytime you log in your getting some kind of maintenance apology... and yet problems never seems to be solved even to this day...

granted the pes 5 servers still were far better than this heap of crap, i've had 2 full games at 5 mins each game, if i try a 10 min match it always disconnects,,, also, i won both my games yet they are on my profile as draws.,,, whats up with that crap...

konami have messed up big time, and i have little faith in them fixing it,,, i hope i'm wrong but i have very little faith... i buy pes to play online mainly, if this isn't fixed soon then you'll see my game on ebay if it doesn't reach the bin first...