Ok... PES 2008 needs A.S.A.P., "tones" of patches! Any around yet?

6 November 2006
Athens (eastern suborns), Greece
LIVERPOOL FC !!! (ONLY!)
Hi mates, greetings from Athens/Greece.

I was waiting the bloody new edition, while I was STILL playing the PES 5 (best edition ever) with all patches on...

Finally, I bought the game last Wednesday, I've install it and started playing...
... finding soon after few minutes, that this is NOT a PES new edition, but a... "pirate" similar game, that a... Balkanic company copied and "created" a "sort-off" PES!!!
That game, MAYBE LOOKING like a PES, MAYBE having... logos with the name "PES", but DEFINITELY isn't a PES!
(At least, the "new" FIFA08, is not at all a... new version - almost alike with the older, but someone that playing FIFA series finding the new version very familiar!)

Anyway, that "thing", this "PES", needs 1.000.000.000 patches, to solve the 1.000.000.000 BUGS & defaults!
For example, check the follow:

- Problem/default/bug, with the autosaving/autoloading Option File. Huge bug!
- Problem/default/bug, with Cup/League progress, when the game's crushing. Huge bug!
- Problem/default/bug, with choosing refs. Totaly stupid!
- Problem/default/bug, with no option of switching on/off the crowd (I don't need that personally), because this version is SO graphically "havier".
- Problem/default/bug, with the sound, crushing all the time.
- Problem/default/bug, with commentary, which is... desappears sometimes.
- Problem/default/bug, with resolution.
- Problem/default/bug, ball/players' motion (ball keeping hop on the pole or goalie entering in the net and... penetrating them).

And SO MANY more!...

Also, SO MANY things that KONAMI change or LEFT OFF the game.
For example, so "POOR" in-game editor I ever seen! I'm one of these fellows that I like to spending many hours of editing faces, hairs, kits, stratefy tactics, etc. Now, with THIS version/edition, someone like me CAN'T change much, there aren't many choises to make! The POOREST editor ever!
Also, so SILLY kits' colouring! Have you notished kits' colors? They are like... cartoons' colors! Check "HELLAS NATIONAL TEAM" (Greek, if you like). The team using a... CYAN color, not a MARINE DARK BLUE color (almost alike like ITALY's blue)...
And so many...

Now... is there any patch for ALL OF THESE, around the PES communities?
Also, HOW CAN I start creating kits for EPL (LIVERPOOL FC first!) and HOW to import the kit in the game?
I've download the new kitserver, but how am I gonna use it with the kits? EVERYTHING are new in this edition, nothing's working like used to be and we could easily change...

Thanks in advance for any patch we may post here.

Best regards to all (and MORE, to the rest "RED BROTHERS" and to original "KOP"!),

lupus.

Was there any need for all that lad? Talk about stating the bloody obvious. We've known all about faults since the demo.

People (including me) have been working on patches for a while now...

Pointless thread.

- Problem/default/bug, ball/players' motion (ball keeping hop on the pole or goalie entering in the net and... penetrating them).

This can't be done by editors,man.

Imho a fix for those f**** slowdowns in the box would be enough for now... Really annoying to waste a freekick with a distance of 25m because your shooting bar is full even if you touched the button for 1ms... -.-'

Was there any need for all that lad? Talk about stating the bloody obvious. We've known all about faults since the demo.

People (including me) have been working on patches for a while now...

Pointless thread.
Perhaps pointless, but necessary to find out useful patches, isn't it dear mate?
And I know about you, lad. First, you're fellow KOPITE and second you editing...
So, how can we help each other to finishing/fixing ENDLESS POOR staff in PES 2008?
I'm a pro graphic designer (I made several LFC banners for CL too, for Istanbul & Athens finals) and I think I can help.
Besides, I don't give a shit for a GREEK LEAGUE patch, my team is ONLY Merseyside "REDS" (yea!) and I'm always playing only EPL...
Anyway... I know there are THOUSANDS of threads, but I thought would be nice to open a new and INCLUDE everything here...

lupus you are tight for sure.. f*cking HO editor :@ i am also one of those that can edit players for hours.. and about the slowdowns.. duxx ? do you have that problem with the pc version ? i have that problem also but i tought it was cause of my pc requirements for the game.. i have a pretty fast pc tho cause i always have run all the games on high details and stuff, but pes is the first game for me that i have to play on medium

yes it's the pc version,i know that my graphic card (ati radeon 9800 pro) isn't the best but i don't have any problems around the middle of the field and it's annoying to have this in a good position to score a goal.

the bar fills directly to the end or it just doesn't respond to the touch of the shoot button.
The same for freekicks and cornerkicks.

Fps going down from 60 to 30...
But i'm sure the juce's lodmixer can fix this until i buy new hardware :)

Perhaps pointless, but necessary to find out useful patches, isn't it dear mate?
And I know about you, lad. First, you're fellow KOPITE and second you editing...
So, how can we help each other to finishing/fixing ENDLESS POOR staff in PES 2008?
I'm a pro graphic designer (I made several LFC banners for CL too, for Istanbul & Athens finals) and I think I can help.
Besides, I don't give a shit for a GREEK LEAGUE patch, my team is ONLY Merseyside "REDS" (yea!) and I'm always playing only EPL...
Anyway... I know there are THOUSANDS of threads, but I thought would be nice to open a new and INCLUDE everything here...

http://forums.evo-web.co.uk/showthread.php?t=43903

Sorry, I'm back from the GR LFC club (damn it, they equalised us in the end!)...

Anyway, I just wrote GENERAL problems of this bloody PES edition.
About MY part, I own a new/modern PC and I don't have problems (hardware's issues)...

Also, sorry for my language.

Nevertheless, if I can help, I will.

slowdowns can be fixed IF , there is a patch to enable or disable the crowd. .lodcfg isn't it. felt this way

Back
Top Bottom