[offtopic] Farewell note :)

fernando

Championship
13 July 2003
Hex World
Sacachispas
Hi Everybody,

I know this thread maybe had to be on other place of the forum, but since mostly the editing community knows me better for what we all do, tought it was a good idead to create it here.

Just wanted to say thanks to all of you guys supporting me all over this five years of editing/translating the game. Its been a pleasure to me to work on this for the sake of a hobby, and also quite rewarding for the soul really, reading all the comments in here and other friend forums.
If it make's you happy, it can't be that bad, to refrase a Sheryl Crow song hehe \\:o/

Have a great xmas and new year and the best for 2008 and beyond.
Thanks a lot,

Fernando aka
"The translator" ;)

Thanks Fernando For All Your Work, Effort And Time You Took To Make This Game Enjoyable For People All Around The World.

You'll Forever Be A Legend.

Have been playing WE9: LE translated (my fav version of PES to date), I suppose I have you to thank for that, so a big Thank You to you mate. :)

Good luck in the future.

Forever a legend, you allowed many of us who were linguistically challenged in Japanese to take full enjoyment of Kabira's madcap commentary!

My hat's off to you mate, thanks for the efforts down the years.

If ever there was an example of what the editing community can do when genuinely alturisitic people are a part of it, you're it Fernando. Thanks for making playing Winning Eleven possible in all those years for countless people, well beyond the forums.

Thanks Fernando, you are immortal, no one can say the word translation in winning eleven without remember you.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gracias Fernando, ya eres inmortal, nadie podra decir la palabra traducion en winning eleven sin recordarte

If it wasnt for Fernando most of us would have never played any Winning Eleven

Thanks for bringing Winning Eleven to the masses :)

All the best Fernando, hope you visit in the future and its au revoir rather than goodbye!

Thxs!!! Fernando

For all the years of work in the traslation of many WE!!!

You are the best!!!

Good person and better friend!!!

See you later!!!

And many thxs for your work... all time!!!

Bye
Polter2k

Back
Top Bottom