1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Official Winning Eleven: Pro Evolution Soccer 2007 US Release Date!!

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC, PS2, PSP, Wii, DS' started by shadowblade2190, 23 November 2006.

1. shadowblade2190

shadowblade2190 The Defense KILLA!!!

3 August 2005
    Well, i work at a Gamestop in the states, and i just reserved my copy, and its being release on February 6th 2007 and its only $49.99, its kinda weird that its that price cuz its not a first party title, but kudos to Konami for the MSRP, saves me 10 bucks\\:o/

2. Han

Han Very senior member

22 December 2001
    Holland
    Can it run on a European Xbox 360, or do they region code in it?

3. Bitter Rivals

Bitter Rivals International

24 January 2005
    you have received your copy already :O

wld be ace to be region free

and is it truely next gen

Last edited: 24 November 2006
  4. shadowblade2190

shadowblade2190 The Defense KILLA!!!

3 August 2005
    Sorry it cant run on a euro 360, but PES 6 has been out for some time now over there.

5. Han

Han Very senior member

22 December 2001
    Holland
    I know, but I hoped for a more complete version to buy.

6. f to the vipe

f to the vipe that's great

8 July 2005
    FC Porto
    ^^ Don't wait up for that... Knowing KONAMI's record, Wining Eleven will be practically the same as PES... don't know why it takes konami like 4 o 5 months to change the cover... I'm pretty sure even the glitch or whatever that doesn't let you use the save replay feature, will still be there in full force.

7. Trev

Trev Non-League

4 February 2006
    If the U.S. version has replay saves and full editing - I swear I will NEVER buy another Konami game.

That would be an even bigger slap in the face......

8. TheWolf

TheWolf League 1

7 August 2003
    Texas, USA
    Manchester United
    Did it have any date for the PC version?

9. f to the vipe

f to the vipe that's great

8 July 2005
    FC Porto
    I don't know how popular this might be online here in america, so, for the guys that are gonna purchase WEPES07, my gamertag is "USP Acronos"... if you're looking to have some fun and friendy matches when this comes out you can add me and leave a messaje so I know why you added me.

10. katakonik

katakonik Guest

Well, soccer/football is more huge in Europe than in the States, so I doubt they will add new stuff to teh game because it will be a really huge blow to the European people

11. embraceuk1

embraceuk1 Original Member Since 2001

30 December 2001
    Indiana USA (Scottish)
    Nottingham Forest
    Dont worry it wont happen the Konami WE team love to screw Americans just slightly more than Europeans.

12. Franco74

Franco74 Non-League

27 June 2006
    do you guys think it will have different announcer languages...

my US version of WE9 on the PC had it...