Official Winning Eleven: Pro Evolution Soccer 2007 US Release Date!!

shadowblade2190

The Defense KILLA!!!
3 August 2005
Well, i work at a Gamestop in the states, and i just reserved my copy, and its being release on February 6th 2007 and its only $49.99, its kinda weird that its that price cuz its not a first party title, but kudos to Konami for the MSRP, saves me 10 bucks\\:o/

you have received your copy already :O

wld be ace to be region free

and is it truely next gen

Last edited:
^^ Don't wait up for that... Knowing KONAMI's record, Wining Eleven will be practically the same as PES... don't know why it takes konami like 4 o 5 months to change the cover... I'm pretty sure even the glitch or whatever that doesn't let you use the save replay feature, will still be there in full force.

If the U.S. version has replay saves and full editing - I swear I will NEVER buy another Konami game.

That would be an even bigger slap in the face......

Well, i work at a Gamestop in the states, and i just reserved my copy, and its being release on February 6th 2007 and its only $49.99, its kinda weird that its that price cuz its not a first party title, but kudos to Konami for the MSRP, saves me 10 bucks\\:o/

Did it have any date for the PC version?

I don't know how popular this might be online here in america, so, for the guys that are gonna purchase WEPES07, my gamertag is "USP Acronos"... if you're looking to have some fun and friendy matches when this comes out you can add me and leave a messaje so I know why you added me.

Well, soccer/football is more huge in Europe than in the States, so I doubt they will add new stuff to teh game because it will be a really huge blow to the European people

Back
Top Bottom