Official release of Top Spin 2?

Looks pretty decent to me, watched a GamePlay video off my Xbox 360 Magazine DVD and it looks quality!

DJ

ThomasGOAL said:
New Picts (I prefer the faces of players from VT3, but TS2 have 3 official grand Chelem tournament, US Open, Australian Open and Wimbledom, no Roland Garros because Capcom have the license)

Really i prefer this graphic look to Virtual Tennis 3, simply because i think designers can only go two ways with the graphic engines, shaders etc in use ATM which is either
1)more detailed, shiny, plastic models/graphics,as seen in FIFA06RTWC (which i think VT3 looks like) or
2)more realistic, sweaty, brilliantly real life looking models as in NBA06 (which obviously TS2 represents just nicely)
just a personal opinion though as others might think otherwise.;)

Last edited:
I got it on an Un-official Xbox 360 magazine, I would try searching on Gamespot Thomas. I found lots of Xbox 360 Game play videos.

DJ

Play.com have finally adjusted their release date to 31st of March which ties in exactly with what Kezz said.

DJ

looks good always prefered the gameplay of topspin to VT, actually picked up and copy of topspin from gamestation last week, been hammering it, great fun.

I prefer VT and Topspin over Smash Court Tennis.... Smash Court on the PS2 just feels crap in comparison and not realistic.

DJ

Here ya go, just a couple top spin 2 vids for the 360, enjoy ;)
TOP SPIN 2
EDIT: didn't like the FMV's at all, as it was too slow and it made it look soo unrealistic (as tennis being realistic is the whole point of TS games) but on the bright side, the gameplay looks lush as always ;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom