1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

official message on konami online site !!!

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by Iceeman38, 7 November 2008.

1. Iceeman38

Iceeman38 Championship

18 November 2003
    Netherlands
    Feyenoord
    2008.11.07 Emergency Maintenance
    Emergency Maintenance will be held between 10:00 - 12:00 on 10/11/2008 (GMT).

A new update file will be released by this maintenance between 10:00 - 12:00 on 10/11/2008 (GMT).

The following features will be added by this update file:
    1) 2 new features "Replay Upload" and "Theatre of Legends" for Legends Mode.
    2) A new Download feature in the System Settings, used for updating various game data.

* Unless you update the game by selecting "Download" from Systems Settings, you won't be able to play against customers who have already applied the update.

We would like to apologize for any inconveniences caused and hope that you can make the most of the new features.

http://www.maintemgr.konamistyle.jp...es2009/detail.php?os=s&pid=pc&did=uk&mid=3759

2. Mr. Hartmann

Mr. Hartmann League 2

22 October 2007
    Good news!

3. Primepost

Primepost Banned

31 August 2006
    Melbourne
    very good newssss gooooo konamiiii now we are talking business wowww!!!

4. Primepost

Primepost Banned

31 August 2006
    Melbourne
    game will be like 2009 and a half hehe

5. oFifa09o

oFifa09o Banned

16 September 2008
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Im having this problem since yesterday I cannot connect...Its so strange....
    Also the game cannot save my GameID and I have to enter it every time just to get the above error...
    I was playing fine in Wednsday...