Official gameplay teaser Fifa10

I take it there's a lot of foley artistry going on there.

Doesn't seem too spectacular, but thanks Scorpio and Placebo.

and that's about it...can't spot any other major differences.

as every year i'll stick to my opinion that advertising a game for the next season with graphical elements (kits) of last season is not very clever.

Looks like FIFA 09 to be honest. What's up with the freekick? Couldn't see what's new there, is it how the keeper react or is it just to point out that they have been working on the freekicks?

Because the first two is obvious, new urgency thingy and new keepers, the third I guess is to show the new sliding tackles, because the skill move can already be done in 09.

ill be honest...
i didnt like a bit how the keeper touched the ball on that FK...looked really 09 to me...one of the things that make the goal post feel small.
for me it would look a lot more real if the GK just froze looking at that banana shot.

also the curve on that shoot looked way to exagerated like in 09.

ill be honest...
i didnt like a bit how the keeper touched the ball on that FK...looked really 09 to me...one of the things that make the goal post feel small.
for me it would look a lot more real if the GK just froze looking at that banana shot.

also the curve on that shoot looked way to exagerated like in 09.

I love the goalkeepers action, looks very, very realistic.

What I don't like though is the goalkeepers reaction at the cross in the first scene. You should never, fucking ever start running backwards as a goalkeeper. Also, he should not have his body facing straight to the side line, but rather facing the bench.

Otherwise I love that they have done with the goalkeepers foot movement. Instead of big clumpsy steps they seem to step on their toes which is a very good think. Well done EA::APPLAUD:

I love the goalkeepers action, looks very, very realistic.

What I don't like though is the goalkeepers reaction at the cross in the first scene. You should never, fucking ever start running backwards as a goalkeeper. Also, he should not have his body facing straight to the side line, but rather facing the bench.

Otherwise I love that they have done with the goalkeepers foot movement. Instead of big clumpsy steps they seem to step on their toes which is a very good think. Well done EA::APPLAUD:

u loved the gk reactiona action at the fk??? really??
thats way 09, scripted for me.

Im was not talking about the 1 on 1 scene, which i liked...but i also hope its more possible to drible past the gk now, becasue in 09 it was almost impossible to a point that it was pretty stupid to evan try and problaby blow a good goal oportunity.

more of a teaser really. i liked what i saw though. the 360 control will be the real star. problem is i bet it's hard to show it off.

more of a teaser really. i liked what i saw though. the 360 control will be the real star. problem is i bet it's hard to show it off.

I'm not sure actually, it seems the defenders will naturally (realistically) back off allowing you time to think of ways to turn em ionside out. That is clearly demonstrated on the other gameplay video posted in the other thread

YouTube - fifa 10 gameplay leaked.

Yeah, I did. Tell me what you don't like about it? To me as a goalkeeper myself it looks very diffrent from 09 and very realistic.

lets just say ive seen taht same save animation(gk reaching the ball and deflecting into the back of the net) 10000000x in fifa09...
most my FK goals come that way.

did they finally make the retaining walls for the upper tiers in the Emirates red, or is this footage from the pc version? EA hasn't stated what version this is actually from.

did they finally make the retaining walls for the upper tiers in the Emirates red, or is this footage from the pc version? EA hasn't stated what version this is actually from.

I think it's pretty obvious that it is the 360/PS3 version. Besides I belive that Rutter tweeted yesterday that they have fixed it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom