now this is how pes should be like

I can totally not see how this could be intuitive and/or fun, at all. This just looks ridiculous, how could anyone want any football game to be controlled like *this* with all these lines and stuff going on and having to do weird fantasy gestures? It's like playing a Jump'n Run with a wheel.

I cant imagine how steep the learning curve would be... horrendous. I can just imagine the drunken games people will be having with people kicking off and running in a straight line all the way into the net while rolling around crying. Nice idea, shows some innovation which for a football game they deserve credit for - but for me it looks way too silly.

On the plus side, KONAMI must now have discovered the wonderful world of analog control. Whoopdee-effin-do. :)

But yeah, I agree, I don't see how this is a good way to control stuff. I wonder if they still have all control otpions like before. Shaking the controller makes you do a 360 turn, but can you still chooce which direction you want to spin? Io there still a choice between normal and R2 dribbling? Control shot? Chip shot? High and Low-Arch Longpassing. Supercancel, etc.

Most Horrible 'Game XPerience' I've ever seen.
This sucks at all...

After seen this...Make sence say "THANKS LORD FOR MY PC HAS PES 2008 AND PS2 JOYPAD"

WII?
You're kidding.
"Don't Split on my mind"

=)

It can be funny for a game or two but not for lengevite playing
I would die or break my arms if i had to play an ml season with the wii

so that's where Konami invested their time in, instead of getting us some decent online experience for once or doing some proper player research...

Looks as complicated as fifa controls! The genius of pro evo was anyone could pick it up and play a decent game.

Those lines that come up showing where you're going to pass to, should be an option on normal consoles, IMO.

That way, there will never be the annoying thing of trying to pass to one player and the pass going to a completely different player. You'd be able to see beforehand the vague direction the ball is supposed to go; would make things a lot less frustrating.

That defensive line control looks good as well, I'd rather be able to use the right analog stick to control the defensive line than just press an "offside trap" button. That way you could do more than just spring an offside trap.

Last edited:
I have a Wii at home, And have to say its fantastic and alot of fun, But IMHO PES2008 is no no for me on the Wii, Tennis, Bowling, Baseball, Guitar hero 3 all fantastic games and loads of fun, PES 2008 would be to anoying to play like that, PC is the master of all Pro Evos, There rubish on any console IMO...:D

It says 2008 Wii. It's just PES 6 on the Wii lol.
Not bad, but i wouldnt like controlling like that to be honest.

Back
Top Bottom