now commentary?

witse

Non-League
3 May 2007
Advertisement

hi guys,

I bought pes 2010 yesterday. and ever since i played it, the commentary doesnt work. John champion and that other guy dont mention the players names when they get the ball.

They only mention their names when they fire on goal. All the other comments like "the keeper gots the ball" etc. they do mention.

Does anybody know whats going on?

BTW I've checked edit mode, and all the playernames are there. Ive also checked the settings, and that is configured on "names".

Advertisement

hi guys,

I bought pes 2010 yesterday. and ever since i played it, the commentary doesnt work. John champion and that other guy dont mention the players names when they get the ball.

They only mention their names when they fire on goal. All the other comments like "the keeper gots the ball" etc. they do mention.

Does anybody know whats going on?

BTW I've checked edit mode, and all the playernames are there. Ive also checked the settings, and that is configured on "names".

You have it set up ok, it's just the commentary is shit at best.

Sometimes the commentary is bad but if you get the time to play League/Cup,Master league you get used to it and some of the commentary before matches is very good IMO

Back
Top Bottom