Qatar
Arsenal
The Download Contents will be available on 05/11/08
This download will updates four Spanish sides

C. ATLETICO MADRID

SEVILLA F.C.

R. RACING C.

VALLADOLID

all of whom will be officially licensed. Furthermore, it will also update the kits and team rosters of many teams within the game. The UEFA Champions League mode will also benefit from the new update, with twelve more teams added to the club list, with proper UEFA Champions League kits and kit markings added.
Please see below for the details.

The following team kits will be updated by the PES patch (once download content data has been validated). Please be aware that any kit data edited by the user before the download will be lost.

FRANCE
LIVERPOOL FC
MANCHESTER UNITED FC
GIRONDINS DE BORDEAUX
OLYMPIQUE LYONNAIS
OLYMPIQUE DE MARSEILLE
ACF FIORENTINA
INTER
JUVENTUS F.C.
A.S. ROMA
PSV
FC BARCELONA
REAL MADRID C.F.
VILLARREAL C.F.
ATHLETIC CLUB R.C.D.
ESPANYOL MAD ROJO/BLANCO
R.C.D. MALLORCA
SANT BLANCO/VERDE SEV BLANCO VALL VIOLETA SK
SLAVIA PRAHA
PANATHINAIKOS FC
PORTO SPORTING
CFR CLUJ
STEAUA BUCURESTI FC
ZENIT ST. PETERSBURG
CELTIC FC
FC BASEL 1893
FENERBAHÇE SK
SHAKHTAR DONETSK FC
DYNAMO KYIV

Team rosters will be updated to match those registered by teams at the close of the summer transfer window (August 31st 2008). Please be aware that once the downloaded data has been automatically validated, any user generated team roster data or team formation settings will be lost. User generated player and team data (excluding formation settings) will remain intact.

All save files will remain intact.
Save data which is created whilst the download is being validated will be invalid once the downloaded content has been removed.

Only users who have downloaded content data which has been validated will be able to play online

source

http://www.konami.jp/we/network/2009/uk/xbox/download.html

Worth pointing out that it doesn't erase any kit editing or stat editing that you've already done. I was fully expecting this, and pressed 'OK' with a slight grimace when updating as I had already done all the Prem kits and names. However, they were still there after the update :D

Worth pointing out that it doesn't erase any kit editing or stat editing that you've already done. I was fully expecting this, and pressed 'OK' with a slight grimace when updating as I had already done all the Prem kits and names. However, they were still there after the update :D

Thanks for that info, didnt accept the update on my 360 as thought it may screw up my fully edited option file.

So if I have the US version the update will download automatically as all the other games do?

Yea. Well it should tell you that there's an update when you start PES 2009. That should add the "Download" option under "System Settings", which you should do to download the Oct '08 update. :))

Hi Lami,

I can't find the data update,either. I got a PAL machine but my Live Account is in USA. Is that the reason I can't see anything except Demo in download section.

I have a gold account too and it's nowhere to be found. I read somewhere else (I think it was on PESgaming) that Konami says it is going to come out, but not anytime soon because, according to them, the US version of the game is different from the EU version. Thus, they need more time to work on a patch since the game only came out in the US a few days ago.

Yes, I know, Konami sucks!

Damn:RANT:

I got a PAL Xbox but i got a USA account. Why didn't i registered a European account:DOH:

Exactly. I have that same problem :P

You can create a European silver account though and download it off there. Not sure you can download it at the moment because it is available for Gold members first. Keep checking daily till it is available to download for silver members.

Last edited:
Exactly. I have that same problem :P

You can create a European silver account though and download it off there. Not sure you can download it at the moment because it is available for Gold members first. Keep checking daily till it is available to download for silver members.

Wouldn't I get banned if I do that? I mean registering two accounts from different continents...

I got a 48 hours Gold Membership card. If you say that there won't be any problem, I can create a Euro account and use that membership to download the update.

Well I do have 3 different accounts for 3 different continents and never encountered any problems.

Back
Top Bottom