1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

November UPDATE Explained for all "XBOX,PS3 ..etc"

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by honey_uk, 12 November 2008.

OCT' 08 Data Update

Poll closed 19 November 2008.
  1. Worth it !

30 vote(s)
    78.9%
  2. Waste of Time !

8 vote(s)
    21.1%
  1. honey_uk

honey_uk Conference

4 September 2003
    Qatar
    Arsenal
    The Download Contents will be available on 05/11/08
    This download will updates four Spanish sides

C. ATLETICO MADRID

SEVILLA F.C.

R. RACING C.

VALLADOLID

all of whom will be officially licensed. Furthermore, it will also update the kits and team rosters of many teams within the game. The UEFA Champions League mode will also benefit from the new update, with twelve more teams added to the club list, with proper UEFA Champions League kits and kit markings added.
    Please see below for the details.

The following team kits will be updated by the PES patch (once download content data has been validated). Please be aware that any kit data edited by the user before the download will be lost.

FRANCE
    LIVERPOOL FC
    MANCHESTER UNITED FC
    GIRONDINS DE BORDEAUX
    OLYMPIQUE LYONNAIS
    OLYMPIQUE DE MARSEILLE
    ACF FIORENTINA
    INTER
    JUVENTUS F.C.
    A.S. ROMA
    PSV
    FC BARCELONA
    REAL MADRID C.F.
    VILLARREAL C.F.
    ATHLETIC CLUB R.C.D.
    ESPANYOL MAD ROJO/BLANCO
    R.C.D. MALLORCA
    SANT BLANCO/VERDE SEV BLANCO VALL VIOLETA SK
    SLAVIA PRAHA
    PANATHINAIKOS FC
    PORTO SPORTING
    CFR CLUJ
    STEAUA BUCURESTI FC
    ZENIT ST. PETERSBURG
    CELTIC FC
    FC BASEL 1893
    FENERBAHÇE SK
    SHAKHTAR DONETSK FC
    DYNAMO KYIV

Team rosters will be updated to match those registered by teams at the close of the summer transfer window (August 31st 2008). Please be aware that once the downloaded data has been automatically validated, any user generated team roster data or team formation settings will be lost. User generated player and team data (excluding formation settings) will remain intact.

All save files will remain intact.
    Save data which is created whilst the download is being validated will be invalid once the downloaded content has been removed.

Only users who have downloaded content data which has been validated will be able to play online

source

http://www.konami.jp/we/network/2009/uk/xbox/download.html

2. T Butcher fan

T Butcher fan Champions League

3 December 2001
    I'm glad I downloaded - I'm certain the refs are much better now.

That in itself was worth it!

3. Joystick

Joystick Deep like Titanic

10 August 2004
    London
    The Arse
    Worth pointing out that it doesn't erase any kit editing or stat editing that you've already done. I was fully expecting this, and pressed 'OK' with a slight grimace when updating as I had already done all the Prem kits and names. However, they were still there after the update :D

4. Lami

Lami Niche Football Staff

28 May 2007
    Sydney
    Man Utd, Vecchia Signora
    I can't seem to find anything to download for the 360 version except the demo?

5. Jimmy G-Force

Jimmy G-Force Resident PES Fanman

13 April 2003
    Darlington
    Middlesbrough F.C.
    Thanks for that info, didnt accept the update on my 360 as thought it may screw up my fully edited option file.

6. buffonisgod

buffonisgod Non-League

14 May 2006
    Dumb question, but is this update available for the USA? I can't find anywhere to update anything from the USA version...

7. the_thing

the_thing ps3!

4 August 2004
    Toronto
    Juve, MU
    was just going to ask the same thing. couldnt find a download option anywhere in the menus.

8. Lami

28 May 2007
    Sydney
    Man Utd, Vecchia Signora
    I think it is because USA just got the game released. Should be out soon.

9. raffupperv12

raffupperv12 League 2

22 January 2007
    So if I have the US version the update will download automatically as all the other games do?

10. Lami

28 May 2007
    Sydney
    Man Utd, Vecchia Signora
    Yea. Well it should tell you that there's an update when you start PES 2009. That should add the "Download" option under "System Settings", which you should do to download the Oct '08 update. :))

11. Kadheerjahn

Kadheerjahn Non-League

15 November 2008
    Hi Lami,

I can't find the data update,either. I got a PAL machine but my Live Account is in USA. Is that the reason I can't see anything except Demo in download section.

12. Han

Han Very senior member

22 December 2001
    Holland
    Maybe not a Gold LIVE account?

13. Kadheerjahn

Kadheerjahn Non-League

15 November 2008
    I have a Gold Live account. I can't see any update in download section. There is only demo to download, nothing else.

14. Mahler_seele

Mahler_seele Non-League

31 January 2004
    I have a gold account too and it's nowhere to be found. I read somewhere else (I think it was on PESgaming) that Konami says it is going to come out, but not anytime soon because, according to them, the US version of the game is different from the EU version. Thus, they need more time to work on a patch since the game only came out in the US a few days ago.

Yes, I know, Konami sucks!

15. lal_fabio

lal_fabio Non-League

20 November 2006
    Y not create a the same version of the game for US/EU? The game plays exaclty the same anyways...

16. Kadheerjahn

Kadheerjahn Non-League

15 November 2008
    Damn:RANT:

I got a PAL Xbox but i got a USA account. Why didn't i registered a European account:DOH:

17. Lami

28 May 2007
    Sydney
    Man Utd, Vecchia Signora
    Exactly. I have that same problem :P

You can create a European silver account though and download it off there. Not sure you can download it at the moment because it is available for Gold members first. Keep checking daily till it is available to download for silver members.

Last edited: 17 November 2008
  18. Kadheerjahn

Kadheerjahn Non-League

15 November 2008
    Wouldn't I get banned if I do that? I mean registering two accounts from different continents...

I got a 48 hours Gold Membership card. If you say that there won't be any problem, I can create a Euro account and use that membership to download the update.

19. Lami

28 May 2007
    Sydney
    Man Utd, Vecchia Signora
    Well I do have 3 different accounts for 3 different continents and never encountered any problems.

20. Lami

28 May 2007
    Sydney
    Man Utd, Vecchia Signora
    The Oct '08 update is available for silver members now :)) Excluding US accounts ofcourse.

21. Kadheerjahn

Kadheerjahn Non-League

15 November 2008
    finally i managed to download the update. thanks for ur help.

22. howdoieditmypcproevo

howdoieditmypcproevo Non-League

11 November 2007
    Is there any way to get this if i do not have xbox live (i have the core console)

23. Lami

28 May 2007
    Sydney
    Man Utd, Vecchia Signora
    Sorry man i'm not sure you can.