1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

No sound

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by jameslewis, 28 April 2008.

1. jameslewis

jameslewis Non-League

1 January 2006
    There is sound on my laptop, I can play music, and a look in the sound settings on PES tells me that the volume is up, yet when I play the game there's no sound at all,no commentary, no crowd noise, no sound effects, no background music, nothing.

2. chico

chico The Peoples Poster!

5 December 2006
    Belfast, Ireland.
    EFC - The Peoples Club
    change the settings too 800 x 600

3. jameslewis

jameslewis Non-League

1 January 2006
    This problem has now been fixed. The patch I downloaded had another pes.exe in there, I replaced the old one with that one and the sound worked, but now there's a fresh problem.

In ML, when I go to play a game, it crashes when loading and says "Pro Evolution Soccer 2008 encountered an error and needs to close." I'm assuming there's a minor fault I need to rectify or something. Just wish I could find out what it was. I can play exhibition matches OK...