1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

No Anti-aliasing...WTF!!!!

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by Dukelord, 29 October 2007.

1. Dukelord

Dukelord Banned

6 February 2007
    Seriously, this f**king game is in need of a 1GB patch....even at high resolutions, the edge of the player models looks bizarre....that and a million other problems....Seabass can kiss my crack

2. Blue4life

Blue4life Banned

23 December 2006
    Ireland
    The Mighty Everton f.c.
    Another happy ripped off customer!!!

3. Houldey

Houldey League 1

11 July 2006
    You can force NVIDIA cards to perform AA can't you? That's what i'm hoping when I get my upgraded card, anyway.

4. zim_zimmer

zim_zimmer Conference

11 August 2004
    Yeah you can force NVidia cards to perform AA and AF and VSync, etc... Still don't mean your FPS problem will be solved though as I'm finding out!

5. MattsterMH

MattsterMH Non-League

14 August 2007
    Yeah, you can, but with my 8800gts i can't really notice a difference.

6. Schmari

Schmari League 2

16 February 2006
    AF works perfect.
    But there is definitely no AA.
    (8800gts)

7. bsmaff

bsmaff Champions League

11 August 2003
    Welwyn Garden
    Exeter City
    I have my AA on 16x when playing pes and and it dosnt effect my frame rate at all get a constant 60fps playing at 1600x1200.

But to enable AA all you have to do is go into the Nvidia or ATI control panel and manually select the settings otherwise it will use the default settings.
    But your right the settings should have AA in there, but we all know Konami are a bunch of lazy people who do really give a shit.

Last edited: 29 October 2007