NHL 2009 (EA) demo PS3

seppovich

Peslover
18 November 2003
D - NRW
BVB
size is about 1gb, you can download it from the us playstation store.
you are able to play a tutorial or the last third (5 min realtime)from the stanley-cup finals 2008: penguins vs redwings in either kind of "be-a-pro modus" (don't remember the exact expression:) ) or in any camera you like the normal exhibition mode.

sry for my bad english but feel free to ask questions about the demo.
i played nhl 08 alot and can see many differences.

Its also available on the EU PLAYSTATION Store. I thought the demo was quite good. Be A Pro seems like fun especially with EA Sports League. The default controls take some getting used to so I switch to Classic. I think I will be purchasing the game when it comes out later this month. :)

I played it and enjoyed it, the tutorial was key to that, I won't be buying it though, I don't follow NHL.

Me either. Feels like a better game than NHL2K9 though, so definitely the pick of the bunch if it's your thing.

Last edited:
Yep, totally agree with all that.

Switched to classic controls and it felt good - but (to me), just the same as NHL 08, 07, 06, 05, 04 and possibly 03 :LOL:

The BAP idea is cool, but I dont know enough about hockey tactics to do it justice.

Nice game though.

I used to love playing the NHL games during the mid ninties on the SNES and Megadrive. They were actually more fun than the football games of that time. That was until SWOS obviously. :)

Being a crease monkey since 1985 i'm really (as sad as it is) looking forward to the whole BAP mode and being in goal for a few seasons.

In 08, locking position and being the goalie was a little too basic for my tastes, hopefully in 09 they'll do our position a little more justice.

Although in real life i've stonewalled ex NHLers and other pros, odds on i'll be a total sieve on the game, think if i joined an online team i'd be better off as a winger or centre :(

Back
Top Bottom