Neymar?

pes4lyfe

Champions League
4 July 2011
How can someone so skinny/small be so good at pro football?

Dont you think its a major disadvantage or makes no difference?

I mean this dude is like 5'9 9stone thats weak

atleta_neymar_camisa.jpeg

Maybe hes fast and agile so its irrelevant?

oh my eyes

edit: it´s brazil where he playes.. + there was about 13485 next Maradona´s and Pele´s already last few years..

i rather wait to see him perform in Europe at big stage :D

oh my eyes

edit: it´s brazil where he playes.. + there was about 13485 next Maradona´s and Pele´s already last few years..

i rather wait to see him perform in Europe at big stage :D

This guy is the real deal.

Hes done it for Brazil and hes scored many goals already in big games in Brazil and only yet 18-19.

However his size could be more an issue in Europe?

Though he done well against Scotland and they are quite rough so skill/speed>size. If you cant catch someone dont matter what size they are.

This guy is the real deal.

Hes done it for Brazil and hes scored many goals already in big games in Brazil and only yet 18-19.

However his size could be more an issue in Europe?

Though he done well against Scotland and they are quite rough so skill/speed>size. If you cant catch someone dont matter what size they are.

It all depends on his attitude mate, there was many gifted players who were stupid or made stupid moves..

It all depends on his attitude mate, there was many gifted players who were stupid or made stupid moves..

yeh hes very cocky and arrogant....god or bad thing?

It depends his desire really. Regardless should his physique be considered a limitng factor or not?

Which was my main question really regardless of Neymar just in general

Am I missing out on the irony here?
How can a small dude be good at football?

This is a joke, right?

huh?

I was asking dont you think it must be disadvantage at pro level to be very skinny?

You think not?

Depends on style of play

Obviously he would be a useless centre back

huh?

I was asking dont you think it must be disadvantage at pro level to be very skinny?

You think not?

Depends on style of play

Obviously he would be a useless centre back

you never know, Fabio Cannavaro was not a tall footballer either... ;)

I still think his cockiness will ruin him.

Fair enough he's obviously very talented and welcome to aknowledge that he is, but his attitude will cause a few run ins with coaches and if he doesn't give his all for the team then the teammates and fans will get on his back.

Going to Europe should be interesting but it'd be amazing if he didn't. Brazil needs to keep onto their stars a bit longer I think, more chance of them being successful that way.

I still think his cockiness will ruin him.

Fair enough he's obviously very talented and welcome to aknowledge that he is, but his attitude will cause a few run ins with coaches and if he doesn't give his all for the team then the teammates and fans will get on his back.

Going to Europe should be interesting but it'd be amazing if he didn't. Brazil needs to keep onto their stars a bit longer I think, more chance of them being successful that way.

Sure I just meant an example of body size I wasnt really meaning Neymar and his personality.

I mean can a skinny dude be a world class soccer player? And how so?

Modric?
Aimar?
Rosciky?

theres a few

but most adult contact sports they would have no chance at pro level.

He's an amazing player but if he goes to RM it will be the biggest mistake of his life .

how so?

what about Barca?

At worst if things go wrong he learns and works with great players then moves to some slighlty lower quality team and becomes star player on loan or transfer at worst. Whilst he has made big cash.

he should move to Eredivision as Ronaldo, he can´t go wrong with that... otherwise he could easy burn out as a player.. but obviously i expect him to move to top club and not progress..

he needs to prove himself in europe competitions first..in a club where he would play every week..before moving to Madrid or Barcelona..

or like ronaldinho PSG?

so Roanldo PSV

Ronaldinho PSG

Neymar PS?

mmmm....what club could that be PS?

don´t know but... i hope he will be better than Robinho if he moves to Real.. i hope he moves to a team where he could play every week and be the best.. maybe Eredivision is to small for his name now, but Ronaldo was also fantastic talent when he moved to Europe.. i think Neymar needs to play and score goals..2014 is near and he can´t afford to stagnate..

don´t know but... i hope he will be better than Robinho if he moves to Real.. i hope he moves to a team where he could play every week and be the best.. maybe Eredivision is to small for his name now, but Ronaldo was also fantastic talent when he moved to Europe.. i think Neymar needs to play and score goals..2014 is near and he can´t afford to stagnate..

To play in Europe he definitely needs some weight, i mean, dont know if you watched Copa America this year because it shows how "unprepared" he is to play in such level right now.

He will definitely need to add a bit more to his physique when he comes to Europe, but if anything its all about your mentality. When he gets kicked will that make him hide or will he just run at the defender again with no fear of taking a hit.

Some players have suffered from shying away once recieving a bad tackle, Robben and Robinho being two I can think of, while the likes of C.Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Messi, get kicked over and over again yet don't shy away from taking another.

The only thing that can break his career is his brain.

It doesn't matter at all his height or weight. Xavi and Iniesta are bloody fragile and awesome players. Neymar it's only 19 and I think the best for him is to grow one or two more years in Europe before jumping to the big guns.

To play in Europe he definitely needs some weight, i mean, dont know if you watched Copa America this year because it shows how "unprepared" he is to play in such level right now.

well that´s true, but he don´t have to jump to the bigest competition yet.. i remember Ronaldo was a skiny guy for Crzeiro...not as skinny as Neymar, but yet.. he was ideal for attacking eredivision and gained muscle and weight (maybe to much in later years :D)

all i´m saying is, with good lead and concept Neymar could be the best striker, with more muscle and power..but jumping in to highest stage might as well ruin him...

No one can predict the future. That said, I think Neymar is going to be very, very good if he plays in the Spanish league. He is slowly convincing me.

he's a clown .

EDIT :

Pele, Zico, Socrates, Romario, Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Kaka , etc .. after those, it's such a shame for Brazil if a clown like Neymar is considered as their star ..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom