Next-Gen Rugby game?

pepper63

Boardroom.
19 May 2005
Cardiff
Only One Man Utd.
Does anyone have any idea if EA will bring out a Rugby game in Next-Gen? It would be great to see a game with backbreaker physics.

I enjoyed the previous 2 current gen PS2 ones so hopefully they will bring a next gen one out

Imagine if sky sports ventured into the computer gaming world? They cover just about every sport so the Rugby and football would be great with the right developer.They could do a great boxing game too,but i would really like to see rugby next-gen.

Sky Sports made an online football manager game. It was disgraceful.

But I know what you're saying, I've always wanted BBC SPORT to develop an affiliation with someone. There was a game years ago, I think it was a Madden, where you'd have a little video in the studio of a presenter talking about the match to come. Like Gary Lineker in the LMA games, gives a little intro and outro to each match. I'd love that.

For all of us who want that true simulation in sports games it seems the the developers either don't have the finances or the y don't have the know how.And i know it's about sales but the guiness rugby league and the world cup in next-gen would move shit loads.Anyone know how hard it is or what it takes to do it?

Back
Top Bottom