PC [NEWS] Online Subforum - SOON

Shollym PESerbia

12 years of the patch
9 August 2007
PES6LAND
Boca Barça Inter MUTD PFC
Good news for online players, I spoke to forum admins and in the next few days we can expect an online subforum to be opened and we will organize online tournaments, we already have a big community of online players on pes-serbia so I hope to build one international here where I would organize online tournaments and with time if all goes well we can establish online league.

Of course competitions for other online patches can be organized too, if their creators want to take part in organization, they will be informed upon opening of subforum.

This wil also help people to easily find online players who play same online patches, in order to avoid searching around the server for people who use the same online database as you do.

Now, I was thinking of doing the same thing as we have in pes-serbia forum, we are very experienced in organising online competitions, both tournaments and leagues, and there would be 5 important/sticky threads:

1. LIST OF ALL ACTIVE PLAYERS
thread with explanation on how to play online, and where people leave their msn adresses so they can easily hook up and play friendlies, this thread would be only for leaving contacts

2. THREAD FOR ARRANGING FRIENDLIES important in the beggining, later when people exchange msn adresses they will probably use this thread less often.

3. QUESTIONS / SUGGESTIONS thread - a very important thread because in thread 1 where the players list is there must be no spam and also when a tournament is organized people apply in the same why as in thread 1 by copying previous contestants and adding their name and msn adress, to fully achieve this kind of organization and to prevent spam, all questions will be made in THIS thread, and "one-question-threads" will not be allowed. Users will open new threads only in purpose of organizing a tournament.

4. MATCH RULES thread (with a list of rules that are applied to all competitions)

5. Classes of teams - a thread where teams are sorted in groups matching their quality, this enables organising tournaments with teams of similar quality

More info soon, tell me if you like the idea and I hope many of you will be interested to test each other's PES playing abbility.

Great to see that we can easily organize online games for PES6 :)) I dont know if we had any similar thread like this but its more than important

Hi Shollym, out of interest what server do your guys play online matches on. I was an avid fan of your patches up until pes6j made everyone use the Deemaaz patch to play on their server.

Hi Shollym, out of interest what server do your guys play online matches on. I was an avid fan of your patches up until pes6j made everyone use the Deemaaz patch to play on their server.

We play on FireServer (I think that's what it's called.)

Back
Top Bottom